ফিল্টার, ছাঁকনি, জলশোধন-ব্যবস্থাপরিস্রাবণ করা, পরিস্রুত হত্তয়া, পরিস্রাবিত করা, বিশোধন করা, চোয়ান
Noun(1) device that removes something from whatever passes through it(2) an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
Verb(1) remove by passing through a filter(2) pass through(3) run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
(1) However, the device was really intended to filter the water in an effort to promote absinthe drinking as hygienic.(2) After passing through a filter , the oil and fuel mixture is put into the vehicle's fuel tank to be burned as fuel.(3) And you have to run the car to make the oil hot before you drain the oil and take the filter off.(4) This involved tearing off the filter portion of each cigarette and heaping them on a non-stick oven sheet.(5) an oil filter(6) The second image-analysis method uses a 2-D frequency band-reject filter .(7) In another country I know well an inexpensive and very efficient system is to use a filter which enables traffic to keep on the move and cuts down on frustration and exhaust fumes which here are pretty bad.(8) a cheap filter cigarette(9) Therefore, inhaled tobacco smoke without a filter contains as much as four times more nicotine as a regular filtered cigarette.(10) If you must shoot with it, you can use a light pink FLD filter with daylight films to remove some of the greenish cast.(11) A filter lane is in place for all cars approaching from the M61 direction.(12) Then, finally, he held her chin, gently, so that his eyes bored directly into hers, and the words started to filter through.(13) An open management style will encourage communication and allow ideas to filter through from all levels of the organisation.(14) You can use this haze to advantage, but if it is obscuring your subject, you may need to place a filter over your SLR lens.(15) Other drivers have shown me of their mastery of the finer computer games by their willingness to travel at speeds outside of the law and by the use of filter lanes to avoid stopping.(16) The Pontiac was travelling north along Bonnet Creek Road in the left-hand filter lane while the Ford van was travelling south on the inside lane, according to police in Florida.
(1) air filter :: বাতাস পরিশোধক
(2) filter out :: আলাদা করা
(3) fuel filter :: জ্বালানী পরিশোধক
(4) oil filter :: তেল পরিশোধক
(5) filter paper :: আপনি কি আমার সাথে কি করতে চান
(6) water filter :: জল বিশোধক
(7) filter coffee :: ফিল্টার কফি
(8) coffee filter :: কফি ছাকুনি
(9) apply filter :: ফিল্টার প্রয়োগ করুন
(10) sand filter :: বালি ফিল্টার
1. strainer ::
2. sieve ::
3. seep ::
4. filtrate ::
5. sink in ::
6. dribble ::
filter, filterable, filtered, filterer, filterers, filtering, filters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why don't you use this instead of the PVC
to keep the FILTER assembly in place?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
through the cryocooler
or through the vacuum FILTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Fine, it has
a charcoal FILTER in it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
I bought a FILTER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Uh, I need a new dust FILTER
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: filter
Meaning and definitions of filter, translation in Bengali language for filter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of filter in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "filter"
What filter means in Bengali, filter meaning in Bengali, filter definition, examples and pronunciation of filter in Bengali language.