মাঠ, ক্ষেত্র, জমি, ময়দান, শস্যক্ষেত্র, এলাকা, যুদ্ধ, খেলার মাঠ, জায়গা, স্থান, রণক্ষেত্র, অঁচল, চারণভূমি, বিস্তার, লড়াই, পাল্লা, জমিন, ভুঁই, বপ্র, কেদার, খোলামাঠের
Noun(1) a piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed(2) a region where a battle is being (or has been(3) somewhere (away from a studio or office or library or laboratory(4) a branch of knowledge(5) the space around a radiating body within which its electromagnetic oscillations can exert force on another similar body not in contact with it(6) a particular kind of commercial enterprise(7) a particular environment or walk of life(8) a piece of land prepared for playing a game(9) extensive tract of level open land(10) (mathematics(11) a region in which active military operations are in progress(12) all of the horses in a particular horse race(13) all the competitors in a particular contest or sporting event(14) a geographic region (land or sea(15) (computer science(16) the area that is visible (as through an optical instrument
Verb(1) catch or pick up (balls(2) play as a fielder(3) answer adequately or successfully(4) select (a team or individual player
(1) Next year, when he chooses his branch, he'll be putting in for field artillery.(2) Law led the 46 car field to the green flag.(3) The Liberal Party will field another nine candidates for functional constituencies.(4) The Syrians were too busy fighting one another to field an effective army yet.(5) Tergat produced a brave run, racing through the last nine laps on his own after the rest of the field were unable to match his pace.(6) Buffer overflows are also a major vulnerability and happen when too much data is input into a field .(7) The Czech flag consists of a lower red field and an upper white field with a blue wedge reaching from the flagpole side of the flag to its center.(8) We have two great field games and we should never let them become wars of attrition.(9) Other situations may also exist where there is an open gap in the field due simply to the positioning of the fielders.(10) she plays around the middle of the field(11) The two images are slightly different, but the observer's brain stitches them together into a single 3D image field .(12) No one said anything about armored personnel carriers organic to the armored field artillery units.(13) Images of Bruce Lee and the night fighting scene in Enter the Dragon flashed through my mind like flags on the field of battle.(14) But the idea is to use it on a wounded soldier on the field of battle where blood is hard to come across.(15) This has been verified by comparing the results of laboratory and field machines on standard materials.(16) The field of view is wide enough to let you see the whole groove as well as the corners of the land.
(1) field of study :: গবেষণা ক্ষেত্রে
(2) field trip :: Field Trip
(3) soccer field :: ফুটবল মাঠ
(4) in the field :: মাঠে
(5) playing field :: খেলার মাঠ
(6) magnetic field :: চৌম্বক ক্ষেত্র
(7) field hockey :: হকি মাঠ
(8) football field :: ফুটবল মাঠ
(9) field of view :: প্রদর্শনের ক্ষেত্রটি
(10) sports field :: খেলার মাঠ
1. practical ::
2. mobile ::
3. meadow ::
4. playing field ::
5. area ::
6. scope ::
8. field of battle ::
9. field of force ::
10. discipline ::
11. orbit ::
12. line of business ::
13. theatre of operations ::
14. plain ::
15. field of view ::
16. flying field ::
17. catch ::
18. deploy ::
19. deal with ::
field, fielded, fielder, fielders, fielding, fields, infield, infields
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wild lemons on a purple FIELD,
House Dalt of Lemonwood.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
the Higgs FIELD
just got proven
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
There's a FIELD of behavioral neuroscience
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
...indicating he's challenging
the ruling on the FIELD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
-Ah, playing the FIELD.
-Yes, playing the FIELD.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: field
Meaning and definitions of field, translation in Bengali language for field with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of field in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "field"
What field means in Bengali, field meaning
in Bengali, field definition, examples and pronunciation
of field in Bengali language.