বেহালাবেহালা বাজান, বেহালায় বাজান, বৃথা নষ্ট করা
- বেহালাবেহালাবেহালাবাজে কাজে ব্যস্ত
Noun(1) bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
Verb(1) avoid (one's assigned duties(2) commit fraud and steal from one's employer(3) play the violin or fiddle(4) play on a violin(5) manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination(6) play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly(7) try to fix or mend
(1) Slaves had been playing fiddle as early as the seventeenth century.(2) a major mortgage fiddle(3) A fiddle is the guardrail that keeps objects like eyeglasses or ashtrays from falling off the ledge.(4) Hymns are accompanied by an ensemble that includes fiddle , acoustic guitar, wind chimes, pennywhistles, a Bodhran, and even bagpipes.(5) A lineup of virtuosic side players completes the songs with trombone, fiddle , banjo, ukulele, ragtime piano, and upright bass.(6) So he took up harmonica, learning fiddle tunes and traditional bluegrass, and transferring them to his new instrument.(7) Her voice dissolves among the slowly strummed guitar, brushed drums and mournful fiddle .(8) And if you fiddle with it, there's even a way to get Travelaxe to display its list of hotels in geographic distance from a given location.(9) This collection is a good one to purchase for those interested in the role of the fiddle in Chicago-style polka music.(10) After being told that there is not enough local criminal activity to justify their station's existence, three incompetent policemen decide to start manufacturing crimes to fiddle the figures.(11) To test the Adjuster, we retrieved a Browning Hi-Power from the gun safe and began to fiddle with the two adjustment screws.(12) Every Prime Minister since then sought to fiddle with the format to extract maximum advantage - and make no mistake, the incumbent calls the tune.(13) So you pull them out, fiddle with them, and replace them, adjusting the rest of the poem to suit.(14) The other concerns the RegEdit program, the haven of extreme geeks with a wish to fiddle with configuration settings the messy, dangerous, no safety harness way.(15) The three instruments of Scotland's folk culture are the harp (clÔö£├írsach), bagpipe, and fiddle .(16) Coinciding with A380's launch, the UK research journal Anaesthesia revealed that airlines allow pilots to fiddle with the oxygen supply.
(1) fit as a fiddle :: একটি বেহালার হিসাবে উপযুক্ত
(2) fiddle-faddle :: বাজে আলাপ
(3) as fit as a fiddle :: একটি বেহালার হিসাবে মাপসই
(4) fiddle with :: বেহালার সাথে
(5) fiddle around :: বেহালার প্রায়
(6) bass fiddle :: খাদ বেহালার
(7) fiddle about :: সম্পর্কে বেহালা
(8) play second fiddle :: দ্বিতীয় বেহালার খেলা
1. violin ::
2. fidget ::
3. adjust ::
4. falsify ::
মিথ্যা বর্ণনা করা
5. tamper ::
অবৈধ প্রভাব বিস্তার করা
6. play ::
7. tinker ::
8. goldbrick ::
fiddle, fiddled, fiddles, fiddling
English to Bengali Dictionary: fiddle
Meaning and definitions of fiddle, translation in Bengali language for fiddle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fiddle in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fiddle"
What fiddle means in Bengali, fiddle meaning in Bengali, fiddle definition, examples and pronunciation of fiddle in Bengali language.