কয়েক, কম, অল্পসংখ্যক, কতিপয়, কয়, গুটিকত, অল্পস্বল্প, এক-আধ
Noun(1) a small elite group
Adjective(1) a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'; a small but indefinite number
(1) She also asked him a few more questions until we were certain he was my twin brother.(2) If we lose or draw, then I wouldn't see us being able to make up that ground in so few games.(3) It needs to have a mass appeal so it stays firmly in the mainstream and takes few risks.(4) there were as few as ten of us at first(5) Emancipation is not a right that can be curtailed in favour of the interests of the few .(6) he's a man of few words(7) The Thals are one of the very few powers in this world able to make me root for the Daleks.(8) one of the few who survived(9) few of the students are finding work(10) of the few that are available, two are old(11) it was one of the few times I spoke to him(12) It is one of Cumbria's few evergreen flora of the fells and can be seen all year round.(13) His education, he told me, was unlikely to get him a decent job and he had few friends.(14) Place the warm fennel on the plate and arrange the fish on top with a few of the cucumber pieces.(15) there are too few people willing to help(16) Try to be nice about it though and offer them a can of beer or you will make few friends.
(1) a few :: অল্প কিছু
(2) very few :: কদাচিৎ
(3) quite a few :: একটু চুপ কর
(4) a few days :: কয়েক দিন
(5) few days :: কিছু দিন
(6) a few days ago :: কিছু দিন আগে
(7) only a few :: শুধুমাত্র কিছু
(8) in a few minutes :: কয়েক মিনিটের মধ্যে
(9) too few :: অতি অল্প
(10) a few years ago :: কিছু বছর আগে
1. not many ::
2. hardly any ::
3. scarcely any ::
সবে মাত্র কোন
4. a small number of ::
5. a small amount of ::
6. one or two ::
এক বা দুই
7. a handful of ::
8. little ::
9. a small number ::
10. a handful ::
11. one or two ::
এক বা দুই
12. a couple ::
13. two or three ::
দুই অথবা তিন
14. not many ::
15. hardly any ::
few, fewer, fewest, fewness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In the next FEW minutes,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Hey, I guess you could stay for a FEW days
and we'll see how it goes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
I suppose I could spare a FEW minutes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
The future of our family will be determined
in these next FEW months.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Another FEW yards.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: few
Meaning and definitions of few, translation in Bengali language for few with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of few in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "few"
What few means in Bengali, few meaning
in Bengali, few definition, examples and pronunciation
of few in Bengali language.