পারিশ্রমিক, খরচ, দেয়ক, ভূসম্পত্তি, ব্যয়, বিষয়, দর্শনীপারিশ্রমিক প্রদান করা, ভাড়া করা
Noun(1) a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services(2) an interest in land capable of being inherited
Verb(1) give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
(1) The open days, which will take place all over the country, aim to give people free access to buildings that are not usually open to them or would normally charge an admission fee .(2) In doing so the dentist was taking his fee for professional services, which he simply refused to provide on any other terms.(3) entry fee(4) We say that buses are a public service, and that bus fares are really a user fee on a public service.(5) This fee for service payment mechanism could affect patients with long term conditions in four ways.(6) In exchange for a fee , they receive services such as score updates or the right to enter contests or ask questions to talk-show guests.(7) Such a body could charge a fee for their services, which participating hospitals would only be willing to pay.(8) an annual membership fee(9) This will outline three ways to pay for advice: a fee , commission or a combination of both.(10) York Minster recently began charging visitors an admission fee after a voluntary charging scheme failed to generate enough cash.(11) the gallery charges an admission fee(12) His business instincts have seen the wonderful crystal collection in the palace as well as its fantastic fleet of antique cars opened to the public for a considerable fee .(13) Membership fees of Ôö¼├║2 are now due for members of the Youth Club and an admission fee of 50p per night will also be charged.(14) We did not charge an admission fee but we asked those who demonstrated to make donations.(15) The price may be as various as the amount paid for a specific commodity, an hourly wage rate, or a professional fee for technical advice, or an insurance premium and so on.(16) For example, the annual fee for a family policy could be as little as US $1,000, depending on the insurer's wealth and insurance policy limit.
(1) registration fee :: নিবন্ধন ফি
(2) entrance fee :: প্রবেশ ফি
(3) management fee :: ব্যবস্থাপনা ফি
(4) application fee :: আবেদন ফী
(5) transfer fee :: স্থানান্তর ফি
(6) late fee :: বিলম্ব জরিমানা
(7) membership fee :: সদস্য ফি
(8) annual fee :: বার্ষিক ফি
(9) admission fee :: ভর্তি খরচ
(10) processing fee :: প্রসেসিং ফি
1. payment ::
2. wage ::
3. salary ::
4. allowance ::
5. price ::
6. cost ::
7. charge ::
8. tariff ::
9. rate ::
10. amount ::
11. sum ::
12. figure ::
13. remuneration ::
16. pay ::
17. contingency fee ::
18. emolument ::
19. bung ::
20. tip ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Paid a FEE
Door, let me get in free ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Saul, there'd be
a finder's FEE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
minus my FEE,
which is 17 percent,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
l spent an hour sweet-talking
the manager down to
a restocking FEE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
this guy's FEE is 125.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: fee
Meaning and definitions of fee, translation in Bengali language for fee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fee in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fee"
What fee means in Bengali, fee meaning in Bengali, fee definition, examples and pronunciation of fee in Bengali language.