বৈশিষ্ট্য, উপাদান, অবয়ব, অঙ্গ, মুখমণ্ডল, চেহারা, মুখের আদল, বদন, গঠন, প্রত্যঙ্গচেহারা হত্তয়া, উপাদান হত্তয়া, বৈশিষ্ট্য হত্তয়া
Noun(1) a prominent attribute or aspect of something(2) the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin(3) the principal (full-length(4) a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine(5) (linguistics(6) an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
Verb(1) have as a feature(2) wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
(1) It was the dominating feature of the news bulletins.(2) It is assumed that this opportunity to feature the special attributes of a grand country house will be grasped by the operator.(3) Opening next month, it's the first of five movies that will feature the actor this year.(4) celebrities sometimes feature in the show(5) Kung-fu has become popular in many countries, primarily through films which feature martial arts stars.(6) Or, you can go to one of the private hotels which feature their own thermal bathing facilities.(7) It may even feature a sky-high hotel on its top floors.(8) Both movies feature the actors carrying out all their own stunts.(9) At the time there was a craze for bingo games in the tabloid newspapers, so a feature was introduced where the day's bingo numbers were read out.(10) hard work was a key feature of his win(11) Not until 1900, however, did half-tone photographic images become a regular feature of newspapers and magazines.(12) dogfish didn't feature on the menu(13) It is both a distinguishing feature and hallmark of the field.(14) There he meets Catherine, a reporter doing a major magazine feature on him.(15) After all, speech is a dominant feature of our lives, and this very talk would be lost on you if it were to consist entirely of manual gestures.(16) the limestone is the outstanding feature of the area
(1) feature film :: বৈশিষ্ট্য ফিল্ম
(2) special feature :: বিশেষ বৈশিষ্ট্য
(3) facial feature :: মুখের বৈশিষ্ট্য
(4) distinguishing feature :: পার্থক্য বৈশিষ্ট্য
(5) main feature :: প্রধান বৈশিষ্ট্য
(6) feature article :: বৈশিষ্ট্য নিবন্ধ
(7) feature story :: বৈশিষ্ট্য বিবরণ
(8) water feature :: পানি বৈশিষ্ট্য
(9) striking feature :: আকর্ষণীয় বৈশিষ্ট্য
(10) feature extraction :: বৈশিষ্ট্য নিষ্কাশন
1. characteristic ::
2. face ::
3. centerpiece ::
4. article ::
5. movie ::
6. feature film ::
7. lineament ::
8. feature article ::
9. present ::
10. star ::
11. sport ::
12. have ::
feature, featured, featureless, features, featuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that my forehead's my best FEATURE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Have you guys seen
this FEATURE that lets you talk to Siri
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
- I say double FEATURE.
- Dinner's ready.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Uh, what did you put
for your best FEATURE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Do the shrimpers FEATURE in your story?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: feature
Meaning and definitions of feature, translation in Bengali language for feature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feature in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "feature"
What feature means in Bengali, feature meaning in Bengali, feature definition, examples and pronunciation of feature in Bengali language.