পালক, গরূৎ, পাখা, পক্ষ, পাখনা, পর্ণ, অঙ্গরূহপালকযুক্ত করা, লেজ নাড়া, পালকশোভিত করা
Noun(1) the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds(2) turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
Verb(1) join tongue and groove, in carpentry(2) cover or fit with feathers(3) turn the paddle; in canoeing(4) turn the oar, while rowing(5) grow feathers
(1) A fire erupted in the starboard engine and the pilot was unable to feather the propeller.(2) Arrow flights were nearly always made of feather .(3) He realized that they were coming from his bathroom and he opened the door slowly to see that the window was open and there was a big, black feather on the floor.(4) This partial yellow tail feather was attached to the end of the weapon shaft together with at least one other larger unidentified brown feather .(5) He was dressed in surprisingly clean black pants, a white shirt, covered by a long red jacket and on his head was a large hat decorated with a single black feather .(6) He suddenly reached into the pocket of his pants and took out a long speckled feather .(7) ├ö├ç├┐Although, if you do have a nice stiff turkey feather , that'd be good,├ö├ç├û he said.(8) His hat was the iconic Australian symbol; the slouch with one side fastened up with a feather sticking out the side.(9) Her dream was all but forgotten as she looked up into the trees, trying to find the owner of the feather .(10) feather the paint in, in a series of light strokes(11) How am I supposed to tell them from any other feather ?(12) The notch behind each arrow's feather fits neatly into the bow string.(13) His hair was long and blond and a red bandana was strapped around his head, a black feather hanging down from one side.(14) He had Lieutenant Stormer secure the port engine and feather the propeller.(15) He wore dark sunglasses, a big purple hat with a long feather to the side and a gold cane was in his hand to complete the outfit.(16) The crew had experienced minor difficulty in getting the propeller to fully feather .
(1) feather duster :: পালক ঝাড়ন
(2) birds of a feather :: একটি পাখির পালক পাখি
(3) as light as a feather :: পালকের মত হালকা
(4) down feather :: নিচে পালক
(5) tail feather :: পুচ্ছ পালক
(6) feather boa :: পালক অজগর
(7) light as a feather :: পালকের মত হালকা
(8) feather pillow :: পালক বালিশ
1. plume ::
2. feathering ::
3. plumage ::
5. square ::
feather, feathered, feathering, featherless, feathers, feathery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't care how many arrows
they FEATHER me with,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Gods know there aren't many FEATHER beds
between here and King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: feather
Meaning and definitions of feather, translation in Bengali language for feather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feather in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "feather"
What feather means in Bengali, feather meaning in Bengali, feather definition, examples and pronunciation of feather in Bengali language.