ভয়, আশঙ্কা, ভীতি, শঙ্কা, আতঙ্ক, ত্রাস, ডর, দর, কুণ্ঠা, অভিশঙ্কা, খতরা, অধীরতা, পরোয়াভয় করা, আশঙ্কা করা, ভীত হত্তয়া, ডরা, ভয়ভীত হত্তয়া, ভয় খাত্তয়া, ভয়ে পিছাইয়া পড়া, ভয়ে পিছাইয়া আসা, ভয়বিহ্বল করা, ডর করা, ভয়ে ছাড়িয়া দেত্তয়া, সন্দিহান হত্তয়া, শঙ্কা করা, পরোয়া করা
- ভয়ভয় পেয়েভীতিজনকতোমরা কাউকে ভয় করবেনির্ভীক
Noun(1) an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight(2) an anxious feeling(3) a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
Verb(1) be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event(2) be afraid or scared of; be frightened of(3) be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement(4) be uneasy or apprehensive about(5) regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
(1) I only fear what may happen if drivers do find Crossborough Hill a cheaper means of parking.(2) Far more people fear snakes than are likely to find themselves in the presence of their slippery scales.(3) I hated him but didn't fear him any more(4) Their fear of what might happen made them hesitate, only for a second, but it was enough.(5) Terror is the causing of large numbers of people to fear sudden violence and death.(6) I fear for the city with this madman let loose in it(7) The Table is a place of feasting and refreshment, but also a place of mystery tinged with reverent fear .(8) It is important to make oneself accustomed to pain and danger without fear .(9) All the time I'm either in fear of what will happen, or I think I ought to be afraid, but this morning I felt strong and resolute.(10) drivers are threatening to quit their jobs in fear after a cabby's murder(11) Ironically the figures consistently confirm that fear of crime is completely out of proportion with reality.(12) And many fear what will happen to their children if the option of simply closing the school is pursued.(13) There had been a great burden on me all my life, to hold back, to fear death, to fear pain.(14) He says that most refugees fear to leave their apartment blocks on Friday or Saturday nights.(15) I have a terrible fear of loss, I have a terrible fear of the unexpected happening.(16) If angels fear to tread this particular route, few would blame them.
(1) to fear :: ভয় করা
(2) without fear :: ভয় ছাড়াই
(3) for fear that :: ভয়ে যে
(4) for fear :: ভয়ে
(5) fear of heights :: উচ্চতাভীতি
(6) for fear of :: ভয়ে
(7) great fear :: ভীষণ ভয়
(8) fear of death :: মৃত্যুর ভয়ে
(9) feel fear :: ভয় বোধ
1. terror ::
2. phobia ::
3. likelihood ::
4. concern ::
6. veneration ::
7. be afraid of ::
ভীত হতে হবে
8. have a phobia about ::
সম্পর্কে একটি বিতৃষ্ণা আছে
9. be too afraid ::
10. worry about ::
11. stand in awe of ::
12. suspect ::
13. dread ::
14. revere ::
fear, feared, fearful, fearing, fearless, fears, fearsome
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
FEAR and piss and old bones.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
You have nothing to FEAR
from us, Lady Olenna.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
As with my father,
I both love and FEAR it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
I FEAR for my family.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
He wants to die well,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: fear
Meaning and definitions of fear, translation in Bengali language for fear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fear in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fear"
What fear means in Bengali, fear meaning in Bengali, fear definition, examples and pronunciation of fear in Bengali language.