সমাদৃত, আনুকূল্যপ্রাপ্ত, প্রশ্রয়প্রাপ্ত, প্রি়, মান্যপ্রি়পাত্র, সমাদৃত বস্তু, সমাদৃত ব্যক্তি, অনুগ্রহপাত্র, পেয়ারী
Noun(1) something regarded with special favor or liking(2) a special loved one(3) a competitor thought likely to win
Adjective(1) appealing to the general public(2) preferred above all others and treated with partiality
(1) They're on the road as a heavy favorite against a team that matches up well with them.(2) He was not about to forgo his search for knowledge or his favorite haunts.(3) When I think of my life, art stands out as one of my most favorite hobbies.(4) The page since became an all-time favorite with visitors to my site.(5) I played dumb, as if it wasn't my most favorite song in the entire world.(6) Do you play many games, and if so, do you have any favorite titles or preferred genres?(7) After all, it's a catalog title, and a cult favorite at best.(8) Dinner will be guacamole and chips, also one of my very favorite things.(9) I knew when I rented this place, this would be my favorite haunt.(10) Have a least one favorite restaurant/bar/cafe where everybody knows your name.(11) He was sent off as the favorite at odds of 2.45-to - 1.(12) Like it or not, poker is America's new favorite pastime.(13) With a sizable stable of family and fans in the audience, she had to be considered the hometown favorite .(14) Pick your favorite out of the two, then ask for a sample to take home and try out.(15) Take a wild guess as to what my least favorite movie of the 90's is.(16) I'll use a phrase that has become a personal favorite : pushed beyond reason.
(1) favorite food :: পছন্দের খাবার
(2) favorite song :: পছন্দের গান
(3) favorite book :: প্রিয় বই
(4) favorite dish :: প্রিয় ডিশ
(5) favorite hobby :: প্রিয় শখ
(6) favorite thing :: প্রিয় বস্তু
(7) favorite actor :: প্রিয় অভিনেতা
(8) favorite team :: পছন্দের দল
(9) favorite pet :: প্রিয় পোষা
(10) most favorite :: সবচেয়ে প্রিয়
1. best-loved ::
4. expected winner ::
5. ducky ::
6. front-runner ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...what did you put
for his FAVORITE amino acid?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
to your FAVORITE establishment,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
My FAVORITE part is your shower scene.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
When your FAVORITE ghost tells
you to do something, you do it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
- Oh, I made your FAVORITE. Pizza bagels.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: favorite
Meaning and definitions of favorite, translation in Bengali language for favorite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of favorite in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "favorite"
What favorite means in Bengali, favorite meaning in Bengali, favorite definition, examples and pronunciation of favorite in Bengali language.