মেদবহুল, মেদযুক্ত, বসাযুক্ত, চর্বিপূর্ণ, চর্বিময়, চর্বিবৎ, চর্বিমাখান, মোটা
- মোটামোটাসাস্থ্যবান লোকটিটিন
Noun(1) a rotund individual
Adjective(1) containing or composed of fat
(1) Cholesterol, which your body produces for building cells, is the main substance in fatty deposits that can develop in your arteries.(2) Fatty, greasy, fried foods and fatty meats like hot dogs, beacon sausages, fish and chicken should be avoided at all costs just like butter, mayonnaise, salad dressings and other oils.(3) Mice lacking this protein can indulge in fatty food but remain as slim as mice on a lower-fat diet, a new study reports.(4) The oils are then neutralized to remove free fatty acids which might give unwanted flavours.(5) Reducing the amount of fatty foods eaten prior to pregnancy is also a good bet, as that lessens exposure to persistent chemicals like PCBs and dioxin.(6) Contrary to popular belief, acne is not caused by eating fatty food or chocolate.(7) Our bodies are thought to have a built-in system to measure levels of a key protein, leptin, which is produced in fatty tissue.(8) Fat-soluble vitamins lodge in the fatty tissues of the body and can be stored there.(9) Although it's good to remember that it is far more beneficial to consume additional carbohydrates and less fatty foods whenever possible.(10) With the increasing incidence of obesity and diabetes in Western countries, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease has become a growing problem.(11) And snacks are no longer candy bars, chips and other fatty foods.(12) Purge your diet of greasy, fatty foods, limit your sodium and up your daily water quotient to 8-10 glasses a day at least.(13) Among women, the extra fatty tissue produces an excess of the female hormone oestrogen.(14) Chronic alcohol use may result in fatty liver, hepatitis, and cirrhosis, with varying levels of jaundice.(15) A common heart condition is coronary heart disease, in which fatty deposits gradually block the coronary arteries.(16) The steps include aerobic exercise, less fatty food, learning new skills and avoiding damaging free radicals.
(1) fatty acid :: ফ্যাটি এসিড
(2) fatty acids :: ফ্যাটি এসিড
(3) fatty liver :: মেদযুক্ত যকৃত
(4) free fatty acid :: ফ্রি ফ্যাটি এসিড
(5) fatty alcohol :: চর্বিজাতীয় এলকোহল
(6) fatty tissue :: ফ্যাটি টিস্যু
1. greasy ::
2. oily ::
3. fat ::
4. oleaginous ::
5. high-fat ::
6. butterball ::
7. fatso ::
8. fat person ::
9. roly-poly ::
fatter, fattest, fatties, fatty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fatty loves me.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Because you're in love
with the gang's FATTY gay.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
His diet is rich in FATTY deli meats.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
And I'm going to explain it to you.
Look. You love FATTY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Only when it's FATTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: fatty
Meaning and definitions of fatty, translation in Bengali language for fatty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fatty in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fatty"
What fatty means in Bengali, fatty meaning in Bengali, fatty definition, examples and pronunciation of fatty in Bengali language.