পরিবার, সংসার, বংশ, ঘর, কুল, পরিজনবর্গ, আত্মীয়স্বজন, দল, অভিজন, জাতি, জাত্যংশ, ঝাড়, বর্গ, অন্বয়, গোত্র, গোষ্ঠী
Noun(1) a social unit living together(2) primary social group; parents and children(3) a collection of things sharing a common attribute(4) people descended from a common ancestor(5) a person having kinship with another or others(6) (biology(7) a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities(8) an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
(1) Most authors agree in assigning a basal position in the family to both genera.(2) The Kahn family were a sort of mafia family , in charge of organized crime and such.(3) language family(4) my wife and family(5) He encouraged everyone to put pressure on family , relatives and friends to turn out.(6) The club is also offering family season tickets for up to two adults and two children.(7) You are asked to encourage as many of your friends and family to donate blood.(8) The news that GABA receptors constitute a family of proteins was music to drug companies' ears.(9) the family was happy in the new house(10) Laura came from quite a good family , both parents still together, a rarity in those parts.(11) Luther dramatically succeeded and thereby inaugurated a new family of Protestant readings.(12) The couple moved to Ham in 1947 where they set up their family home in Russell Gardens.(13) the Sweeney family(14) Ashley went on to say that they are hoping to raise a family together by adopting a baby.(15) There are also plenty of secluded places suitable for picnics making for a great family day out.(16) For all of my childhood and the early part of my adult life, in Dublin, we had a family Christmas tree.
(1) my family :: আমার পরিবার
(2) family name :: পারিবারিক নাম
(3) family tree :: পরিবার গাছ
(4) extended family :: যৌথ পরিবার
(5) nuclear family :: অণু পরিবার
(6) family room :: পারিবারিক কক্ষ
(7) host family :: মেজবান পরিবার
(8) family members :: পরিবারের সদস্যগণ
(9) your family :: তোমার পরিবার
(10) family member :: পরিবারের সদস্য
2. ancestry ::
4. taxonomic group ::
5. family unit ::
6. kin ::
7. fellowship ::
8. category ::
9. mob ::
11. kinsfolk ::
familial, families, family
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm giving you the chance
to avenge your FAMILY,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
You know how much
I love my FAMILY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
He's my FAMILY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Family, honour, all that horseshit.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Look, Sheldon, she wanted
to show you off to her FAMILY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: family
Meaning and definitions of family, translation in Bengali language for family with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of family in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "family"
What family means in Bengali, family meaning
in Bengali, family definition, examples and pronunciation
of family in Bengali language.