কাজ করার ক্ষমতা, কার্যক্ষমতা, দক্ষতা, লাইসেন্স, কর্মশক্তি, কর্মক্ষমতা, কারদানি, বৃত্তি, শারীরিক ক্ষমতা, শারীরিক ক্রিয়া, ব্যক্তিগত গুণ, কাজ করার অধিকার, কাজ করার সুবিধা, সরকারি অনুমতি, মৌলিক মানসিক শক্তি
Noun(1) one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind(2) the body of teachers and administrators at a school
(1) the English faculty(2) Even faculty with competence in one or more foreign languages must shape their courses around this constraint.(3) He has a faculty for legislation, and some of the most useful laws on the statute book owe their origin to him.(4) Many faculty have the ability to succeed in jobs that have substantially higher compensation than academia.(5) From 1936-46 he served on the faculty of Osmania University teaching International Law.(6) These are teaching institutions, staffed by faculty with heavy teaching loads.(7) The canon lists several conditions which must be met for parish priests to exercise validly the faculty to confirm adults they baptize or receive into full communion.(8) Aside from financial considerations and "turf wars," there was a genuine concern and reluctance of some of the obstetrical faculty to train family physicians in operative obstetrics.(9) the faculty of sight(10) The science faculty lacks such inclusiveness, mainly due to the many disparate courses that are available.(11) The working students who come for the evening/part-time courses interact more freely and share ideas and insights with the faculty .(12) He formerly was on the faculty of the University of Oklahoma, where he founded the graduate program in piano pedagogy.(13) His regulatory background is the perfect fit to round out the expertise of the current faculty .(14) To sustain and improve quality of training, the surgical faculty should develop expertise in education.(15) the author's faculty for philosophical analysis(16) The department has 29 staff members on the faculty and 36 residents in training.
(1) faculty of arts :: কলা অনুষদ
(2) faculty of law :: আইন বিভাগ
(3) faculty member :: অনুষদ সদস্য
(4) faculty of medicine :: চিকিৎসা অনুষদ
(5) faculty of science :: বিজ্ঞান অনুষদ
(6) law faculty :: আইন অনুষদ
(7) engineering faculty :: ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং অনুষদ
1. power ::
2. ability ::
3. staff ::
4. department ::
5. module ::
1. disability ::
2. inability ::
3. incapacity ::
4. ineptitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A guaranteed job for life only encourages
the FACULTY to become complacent.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Members of the FACULTY, students...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
...mixer for grad students
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Anyway, the housekeeper in the FACULTY
residence didn't speak any English.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
to the Faculty Senate,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: faculty
Meaning and definitions of faculty, translation in Bengali language for faculty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of faculty in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "faculty"
What faculty means in Bengali, faculty meaning in Bengali, faculty definition, examples and pronunciation of faculty in Bengali language.