সম্মুখস্থ, উপরি ভাগযুক্ত
Noun(1) cranial nerve that supplies facial muscles(2) care for the face that usually involves cleansing and massage and the application of cosmetic creams
Adjective(1) of or concerning the face(2) of or pertaining to the outside surface of an object
(1) All the dancers should maintain totally blank facial expressions throughout.(2) During her trial, Selena was reported to have made odd facial expressions at the jury several times.(3) She watches the dance of the center couple with a bitter facial expression, her hands folded in withdrawn.(4) The earlier Door Gods were depicted with fearful facial features and expressions.(5) With a wide range or regional accents and facial expressions for each joke, Omid really did bring the house down.(6) He could quote dialogue, he could resurrect physical postures and facial expressions.(7) Nothing in Jene's facial expression revealed his opinion on Falnec's response.(8) Deshan's facial expression first softened, then turned into one of disgust.(9) They use a wide variety of facial expressions and calls to communicate with one another.(10) A lower motor neurone lesion causes weakness of all the muscles of facial expression.(11) Her discomfort in her surroundings was evident in her body and facial expressions.(12) The research used photos which show men and women making a range of facial expressions.(13) His kooky gestures, facial expressions, attitude, and delivery were all perfect.(14) Her narration was carried within every facial expression as much as through the words themselves.(15) His true fascination was with the exploration of human character through facial expression.(16) The only way to distinguish them is by their subtly different signature walks and facial expressions.
(1) facial expression :: চেহারার অভিব্যক্তি
(2) facial hair :: মুখের লোম
(3) facial expressions :: মুখের অভিব্যক্তি
(4) facial feature :: মুখের বৈশিষ্ট্য
(5) facial features :: মুখের বৈশিষ্ট্য
(6) facial tissue :: মুখের কোষ
(7) facial mask :: ণ্ড
(8) facial cleanser :: মুখের শুদ্ধিকারক
(9) facial treatment :: মুখমন্ডলের চিকিৎসা
(10) facial scrub :: মুখ বেষ্টনী
1. facial nerve ::
facial, facially, facials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- ...who have characteristic FACIAL...
- I know what it means.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
I merely offer you a FACIAL expression
that suggests you've gone insane.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
...and did so
using a stern FACIAL expression.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
I could deduce by his FACIAL expression
and body language that he was sad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
FACIAL prosthetic makeup,
and the grey hair and wig.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: facial
Meaning and definitions of facial, translation in Bengali language for facial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of facial in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "facial"
What facial means in Bengali, facial meaning in Bengali, facial definition, examples and pronunciation of facial in Bengali language.