চক্ষু, নজর, দৃষ্টি, নয়ন, লক্ষ্য, আঁখি, দর্শনশক্তি, বিবেচনা, অক্ষি, নয়না, কনীনিকা, দৃষ্টির তীক্ষ্ণতা, নেত্র, লোচন, চোখ, গোল রন্ধ্র, গোল গর্তনজর রাখা, লক্ষ্য করা, আড়চোখে দেখা
- চোখটেরাচোখভরে দেখাদেখছেচক্ষুহীন
Noun(1) the organ of sight(2) good discernment (either visually or as if visually(3) attention to what is seen(4) an area that is approximately central within some larger region(5) a small hole or loop (as in a needle
Verb(1) look at
(1) All I do is reverse the direction of the hair, so that it faces up towards the eye of the hook.(2) to fix your eye on sth(3) On another occasion, when I looked into the mirror, my right eye was swollen shut.(4) The system's light source is invisible to the human eye , thus increasing operator comfort.(5) with the eye of a sailor(6) my cat is blind in one eye(7) Each eye forms a cluster of roots, and furnishes a very fine stock, which is taken up after winter.(8) Emergency treatment is required to preserve the sight of the eye .(9) When I trained as a chef, we were taught to trim the fillet to a completely clean eye of meat, removing the chain and everything else.(10) Even a Reading shopping centre can hold the eye when its glass facade and the canal's surface mirror each other.(11) With an intense eye , he gazes like a spirit guardian, across the valley to the ruins of Runku Raqay, an old Inca outpost.(12) The eye of arthropod invertebrates (insects, crustaceans, etc.) is vastly different from the molluscan or vertebrate eye.(13) Fillet or tenderloin is the small eye of meat beneath the backbone under the sirloin.(14) As in all arthropods, the eye surface had to be molted along with the rest of the hard exoskeleton.(15) The combative midfielder had a cut lip and an eye so swollen he could barely see.(16) Stevens' vision caught their collective eye , and he was named a semi-finalist in July.
(1) black eye :: কালো চোখ
(2) eye drops :: চোখের ড্রপ
(3) keep an eye on :: নজর রাখা
(4) eye contact :: দৃষ্টি সংযোগ
(5) the eye :: চোখ
(6) eye shadow :: চোখের ছায়া
(7) evil eye :: কুনজর
(8) eye to eye :: চোখে চোখ
(9) lazy eye :: অলস চোখ
1. eyeball ::
2. eyesight ::
3. appreciation ::
4. watch ::
5. opinion ::
6. hole ::
7. center ::
8. middle ::
9. oculus ::
10. look at ::
11. eyeball ::
eye, eyed, eyeful, eyefuls, eyeing, eyeless, eyes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think Mrs. Tishman's
got her EYE on you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
The Hammurabic code is an EYE for an EYE,
not a bed for a bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Or in this case,
the bar mitzvah boy with pink EYE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
I've had my EYE on this
limited edition Swamp Thing,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
the sky is blue
because we live inside the EYE
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: eye
Meaning and definitions of eye, translation in Bengali language for eye with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of eye in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "eye"
What eye means in Bengali, eye meaning in Bengali, eye definition, examples and pronunciation of eye in Bengali language.