চরম, অত্যন্ত, চরমপন্থী, চূড়ান্ত, প্রান্তবর্তী, অতি প্রচণ্ড, পরম, নিপট, সর্বাধিক দূরবর্তী, হদ্দ, বেহদ্দ, উদগ্র, আকাশপাতাল, নিরতিশয়, অন্ত্য, নিতান্ত, আত্যন্তিক, শেষ, যত্পরোনাস্তি, ঘোরপ্রান্ত, ডগা, আগা, চরমসীমা, চরম পরিমাণ, শেষ
Noun(1) the furthest or highest degree of something(2) the point located farthest from the middle of something
Adjective(1) of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity(2) far beyond a norm in quantity or amount or degree; to an utmost degree(3) beyond a norm in views or actions(4) most distant in any direction
(1) Not surprisingly, most of the respondents expressed extreme opinions about Springer.(2) Said to possess exceptional drive and extreme intelligence, Norton's ambitions were not satisfied and he set up a doctors' deputising service.(3) The Sunday New York Times reported on the progress of the plot to pick youngish and extreme candidates.(4) This organisation is not simply an isolated enclave of extreme prejudice and backwardness.(5) The Drome isn't a type of race; rather, it's a giant dome that houses multiple environments where extreme racing takes place.(6) In the current situation resources are so limited that rationing has to be tightened to extreme degrees and as a result only the most severely ill patients may be offered treatment.(7) He doesn't, of course, but instead winds it up until there is no choice but to feel torn between equally extreme alternatives in much the same way Jeffrey is torn.(8) The sensitivities of the minorities have been acknowledged to an extreme degree - often at the risk to majority rights.(9) The game's levels aren't very large - they're certainly not the massive sprawling affairs seen in recent extreme sports games, and this is a real strike against the game.(10) Not that I'm not risk averse, but that's mostly about extreme sports - it was, a bit.(11) When you hear many extremely positive or negative stories it is often an indication that the ├ö├ç├┐mania├ö├ç├û has reached its extreme top or bottom.(12) As de Gaulle began to disentangle his nation from the interminable drain of money, resources and blood that was the Algerian war, Le Pen began his first serious flirtation with the extreme right.(13) The huge adrenalin rush of surfing titanic waves such as this is often compared with other extreme sports such as skydiving and off-piste snowboarding and skiing.(14) Parents also describe their children as having an extreme degree of grandiose defiance, refusing to comply with authority at home or at school.(15) Medical care is the obvious and common example in the American example, but in more extreme cases it can reach to food and shelter.(16) Wedged by Northern Ireland into the extreme northwest of the island, its back to the sea, Donegal is linked to the republic by a slender isthmus.
(1) extreme sport :: চরম খেলাধুলা
(2) extreme poverty :: চরম দারিদ্রতা
(3) in the extreme :: যত্পরোনাসি্ত
(4) extreme heat :: প্রচন্ড গরম
(5) extreme programming :: চরম প্রোগ্রামিং
(6) the extreme :: চরম
(7) extreme value :: চরম মূল্য
(8) extreme ironing :: চরম ironing ও-
(9) extreme tiredness :: চরম ক্লান্তি
(10) extreme values :: চরম মান
1. utmost ::
2. drastic ::
3. radical ::
4. dangerous ::
5. furthest ::
6. opposite ::
7. limit ::
8. extremum ::
1. inmost ::
extreme, extremely, extremeness, extremes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And forcing you to kill the beast
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Yeah, I know,
sounds a little EXTREME.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
No, death seems a bit EXTREME.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
in EXTREME environmental conditions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
...in EXTREME temperatures
such as we will face in the Arctic Circle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: extreme
Meaning and definitions of extreme, translation in Bengali language for extreme with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of extreme in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "extreme"
What extreme means in Bengali, extreme meaning in Bengali, extreme definition, examples and pronunciation of extreme in Bengali language.