নিষ্কর্ষ, সার, নির্যাস, আরকনিষ্কাশন করা, বাছিয়া লত্তয়া, প্রতিলিপি গ্রহণ করা, বাহির করা, উঠান, টানা, সজোরে টানিয়া বাহির করা, জোর করিয়া আদায় করা, জোরপূর্বক আদায় করা
Noun(1) a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water(2) a passage selected from a larger work
Verb(1) remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense(2) get despite difficulties or obstacles(3) deduce (a principle, a meaning(4) extract by the process of distillation(5) separate (a metal(6) obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action(7) take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy(8) calculate the root of a number
(1) Much of the vanilla entering western markets is used for the preparation of vanilla extract , a hydroalcoholic solution which contains the extracted aroma and flavour of vanilla.(2) In an effort to extract additional insight from these data, we have used survival analysis to estimate a model of bear response to human activity.(3) extract of chamomile(4) The first step is frequently to prepare a solvent extract of the plant material.(5) The bunch fills the road, riders snorting, heaving and blowing hard as they try to extract maximum effort from their tired bodies for one final frenzied lunge towards the line.(6) So many times in the past we've seen chairmen play silly negotiating games in a childish effort to extract a few more bob from a buying club.(7) In a medium bowl, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, apple juice concentrate, and vanilla extract and whisk together.(8) The team will extract cores from the pila and analyze them later this year to assess the underwater curing rate of the concrete, he said.(9) I won't let you go without trying to extract a promise from you(10) The Government is using stealth taxes to extract money from households behind their backs.(11) early computers had an instruction to extract a square root(12) Plugins can extract text that is trapped in files for full-text indexing.(13) an extract from a historical film(14) A short extract , chosen at random, gives the general flavour.(15) Braverman suggests that Taylor saw ├ö├ç├┐the problem├ö├ç├û of management as being how to control and extract effort from a potentially recalcitrant work force.(16) I was allowed to use the new Friden calculating machine which, shortly before its transformation into a relic, could also extract square roots.
(1) vanilla extract :: ভ্যানিলা নির্যাস
(2) yeast extract :: খামির নির্যাস
(3) extract all :: সব নিষ্কাশন
(4) malt extract :: সীরা নিষ্কর্ষ
(5) extract from :: থেকে নিষ্কাশন
(6) extract of account :: অ্যাকাউন্টের নির্যাস
(7) licorice extract :: যষ্টিমধু সার
1. excerpt ::
2. decoction ::
3. selection ::
4. infusion ::
5. take out ::
6. wrest ::
7. squeeze out ::
8. excerpt ::
9. derive ::
10. distill ::
11. draw out ::
12. express ::
extract, extracted, extracting, extractor, extractors, extracts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now if I play "EXTRACT,"
it would be cheating.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Yeah, I didn't know that,
and I played "EXTRACT" for 82 points.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
we will teach you how to EXTRACT it.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
...in a suicidal mission
to EXTRACT money from him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
for my Hoover Max Extract
Pressure Pro, model 60.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: extract
Meaning and definitions of extract, translation in Bengali language for extract with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of extract in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "extract"
What extract means in Bengali, extract meaning in Bengali, extract definition, examples and pronunciation of extract in Bengali language.