অতিরিক্ত, অসাধারণ, অস্বাভাবিক, ফালতু, উপর, প্রয়োজনাতিরিক্তঅতিরিক্তভাবেঅতিরিক্ত বস্তু, ফাউ, বাড়তি মূল্য, বাড়তি মাসুল, বাড়তি অর্থপ্রদান
Noun(1) a minor actor in crowd scenes(2) an additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis(3) something additional of the same kind
Adjective(1) more than is needed, desired, or required, or unnecessary(2) added to a regular schedule(3) further or added
Adverb(1) unusually or exceptionally
(1) Fishermen who want to trade up and buy a bigger boat usually scrap their existing vessel and buy extra tonnage from the market.(2) Significant amounts of extra cash have been pumped in nationally and from local authorities and people expect to see results.(3) Make the holidays extra special for those on your gift list by sending them a polar bear or snowy owl gift adoption today.(4) As long as I do this before paying, the barman can charge me extra for a table if he likes, so an argument in Spanish is hopefully avoided.(5) You will also be able to buy amounts of extra pension.(6) It cost us 19 seconds extra to pull the bodywork away to get the wheel off and then to get the other wheel on.(7) To make this an extra special night out a complimentary glass of mulled wine and a mince pie will be served!(8) There is the normal amount of extra traffic here at rush hour.(9) We're only talking here about 1 per cent of taxpayers paying the extra amount.(10) She then asks how much extra it'll cost to get me added on once I pass my driving test.(11) Some boats make an additional charge for all pre-packaged drinks, whereas others charge extra only for alcoholic tipples.(12) The last time The Chronicle published an extra was Feb. 1, 2003, when the Columbia space shuttle disintegrated over East Texas.(13) Drivers are extra cautious along that particular stretch of the national highway, lest any cattle should cross the road.(14) The council has agreed to pay Ôö¼├║500 compensation and an extra amount if Mrs Strachan cannot now buy the lodge.(15) Vitamin D from food contained only about 10 per cent of our needs and people needed to get extra amounts from sunbathing.(16) However, the deal stipulates they cannot take the payout and bring separate proceedings for an extra amount.
(1) extra- :: অতি-
(2) extra large :: অতিরিক্ত বড়
(3) extra money :: অতিরিক্ত টাকা
(4) extra time :: অতিরিক্ত সময়
(5) extra charge :: অতিরিক্ত মূল্য
(6) extra bed :: অতিরিক্ত বিছানা
(7) extra work :: অতিরিক্ত কাজ
(8) extra cost :: অতিরিক্ত খরচ
(9) extra virgin olive oil :: অতিরিক্ত কুমারি জলপাই তেল
(10) extra virgin :: অতিরিক্ত কুমারী
(11) extra hours :: অতিরিক্ত ঘন্টা
1. additional ::
2. special ::
3. spare ::
4. exceptionally ::
5. in addition ::
6. addition ::
7. walk-on ::
8. duplicate ::
9. supernumerary ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But even at that moment of desperation,
the Professor had kept an EXTRA ball
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
is why we had to buy my dad
the EXTRA large coffin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
They're gonna need an EXTRA-
large veil for somebody's head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Just this afternoon,
I had an EXTRA $200,000
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
...a few EXTRA minutes in the car
with my family?"
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: extra
Meaning and definitions of extra, translation in Bengali language for extra with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of extra in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "extra"
What extra means in Bengali, extra meaning
in Bengali, extra definition, examples and pronunciation
of extra in Bengali language.