লুপ্ত, অধুনালুপ্ত, মৃত, নির্বাপিত
Adjective(1) no longer in existence; lost or especially having died out leaving no living representatives(2) (of e.g. volcanos(3) being out or having grown cold
(1) It is the first time an extinct species has been reintroduced into the UK.(2) On the eastern side of the bluff, the bones of extinct species of bison attest that the promontory was once used as a buffalo jump.(3) The Victorian Bird Collection includes a diverse array of specimens from around the world including rare and extinct species.(4) Some people refuse to accept that the idea of a regional assembly in the north west is extinct , it is no more.(5) This is how a language becomes extinct , says Doug Whalen, president of the Endangered Language Fund at Yale.(6) Yes, it says it's a language from Australia, but now it's extinct .(7) Endangered or extinct species such as the small panda and the monk seal are on display.(8) El Laco is an extinct volcano of pure magnetite!(9) Many extinct or vanishing Indian languages are the only evidence we have of the long migrations and complex histories of particular peoples.(10) We were pleased to read recently that efforts are being made to re-establish an almost extinct species in Kerry.(11) Most paleontologists now agree this member of an extinct group of birds is not the ancestor of any group of modern birds, nor is it a link between reptiles and birds.(12) However, Tulu language with its near extinct script has been generating much enthusiasm amongst the linguists, as it is now believed to be one of the oldest Dravidian languages.(13) This study indicates a habitat and ecological polarity of this extinct species different from its nearest living relatives.(14) Still, is it unethical or immoral to bring an extinct species back from the dead?(15) If nobody shared any files then this type of service would be extinct very quickly.(16) The new d' Urbervilles changed their name to a noble name they thought extinct so that no one in the area will know how they made their money.
(1) become extinct :: বিলুপ্ত হয়ে
(2) extinct animals :: বিলুপ্ত প্রাণী
(3) extinct volcano :: বিলুপ্ত আগ্নেয়গিরি
(4) almost extinct :: প্রায় বিলুপ্ত
2. inactive ::
3. out ::
1. alive ::
2. extant ::
3. living ::
extinct, extincted, extincting, extincts
English to Bengali Dictionary: extinct
Meaning and definitions of extinct, translation in Bengali language for extinct with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of extinct in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "extinct"
What extinct means in Bengali, extinct meaning in Bengali, extinct definition, examples and pronunciation of extinct in Bengali language.