অভিব্যক্তি, প্রকাশ, রাশি, মুখের ভাব, মতপ্রকাশ, মুখাবয়ব, স্ফূর্তি, চাপ দিয়া বাহির করা, বাক্যের রীতি, জ্ঞাপন, রাশিমালা, স্ফুটন, ব্যঁজন, ব্যঁজনা, দ্যোতনশব্দসমষ্টি
Noun(1) the feelings expressed on a person's face(2) expression without words(3) the communication (in speech or writing(4) a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations(5) the style of expressing yourself(6) a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement(7) (genetics(8) a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit(9) the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing
(1) an expression of faith(2) artistic expression(3) Ask any musician and they will tell you that music is about expression and conveying emotion.(4) a sad expression(5) the expression of opinions was frowned upon(6) The girl's expression turned from grief to anger yet again.(7) The bipartisan contempt for the needs of the working class also found expression in the reaction to the mayor's latest housing proposals.(8) Is it enough to consider the artifact as evidence of the problem solved, as an expression of the idea revealed?(9) essential oils obtained by distillation or expression(10) Walter sat and watched Richard's pensive face as he read, which eventually led to an expression of horror and fury.(11) As gene frequencies change, natural selection acts on the outcome, the expression of those genes.(12) the promotion is an expression of confidence(13) The shift found expression in the political culture of the New Deal.(14) they found expression through dance(15) their instruments have a rich variety of expression(16) Recent data has shown that women can have full phenotypic expression of HH, including cirrhosis.
(1) facial expression :: চেহারার অভিব্যক্তি
(2) freedom of expression :: মতপ্রকাশের স্বাধীনতা
(3) self-expression :: নিজেকে প্রকাশ
(4) regular expression :: রেগুলার এক্সপ্রেশন
(5) gene expression :: বংশ পরম্পরা
(6) idiomatic expression :: কথ্য অভিব্যক্তি
(7) oral expression :: মুখভঙ্গি
(8) algebraic expression :: বীজগাণিতিক এক্সপ্রেশন
(9) smiling expression :: স্মিত অভিব্যক্তি
1. utterance ::
2. indication ::
3. look ::
4. idiom ::
5. emotion ::
7. construction ::
8. saying ::
9. formula ::
10. verbalism ::
11. aspect ::
12. reflection ::
13. formulation ::
expression, expressionist, expressionists, expressionless, expressions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Funny EXPRESSION, sleep tight. Ha-ha. Ha.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
I thought it was an EXPRESSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
I could deduce by his facial EXPRESSION
and body language that he was sad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
What exactly does that EXPRESSION mean,
"friends with benefits"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
...and did so
using a stern facial EXPRESSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: expression
Meaning and definitions of expression, translation in Bengali language for expression with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of expression in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "expression"
What expression means in Bengali, expression meaning in Bengali, expression definition, examples and pronunciation of expression in Bengali language.