প্রকাশ, প্রকট করা, প্রভাবাধীন করা, অমঙ্গল প্রদর্শন, অনাবৃত অবস্থা, আবরণমোচন, সূর্যালোক-সম্পাত, সূর্যালোক-সম্পাতের কালউদঘাটন, জ্ঞাপন
Noun(1) vulnerability to the elements; to the action of heat or cold or wind or rain(2) the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience(3) the disclosure of something secret(4) aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces(5) the state of being vulnerable or exposed(6) the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate(7) a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format(8) the act of exposing film to light(9) presentation to view in an open or public manner(10) abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving an infant out in the open
(1) Many experimental studies of plants and animals, and clinical studies of humans have shown the harmful effect of excessive exposure to UVB radiation.(2) There's some brilliant stuff in there about social awkwardness, and the way we fear but crave exposure .(3) Fearing exposure and embarrassment if he were to assume a conspicuous role at the new arts agency, he turned down the appointment.(4) To protect against all possible types of laser exposure , the physician and everyone in the room should wear protective laser glasses.(5) Finally, the schemes should make appropriate work experience and exposure to the profession in general available to the pupils.(6) Among the earliest photographic experiments were attempts to use the camera to record a series of still images using a motorized drive to move the film after each exposure .(7) Institutions which believe this or estimate that they can be catalysts in changing national customer behaviour characteristics, do so at a high degree of financial risk and exposure .(8) He was blamed for this inappropriate exposure of secret material, and it had a detrimental impact on his reputation and mental state.(9) Because of the high-risk nature investors should limit these funds to a maximum exposure of 10 per cent for a minimum of three years.(10) they were suffering from exposure(11) the exposure is perfect├ö├ç├Âa gentle slope to the south-west(12) A key Chicago experience for him was exposure to modern art, especially the Impressionists.(13) They rightly feared that the inevitable exposure of the lies used to justify it would expose the real lack of democracy that exists in the capitalist parliamentary system of government.(14) In response to the embarrassing exposure of its brutal tactics, the military is seeking to blame the soldiers concerned rather than allow anyone to recognise how typical this episode is.(15) I am disappointed that the seminary succumbed to the lure of media exposure in orchestrating this event.(16) Could it also be caused by exposure to radiation?
(1) exposure time :: এক্সপোজার সময়
(2) indecent exposure :: অশ্লিল প্রকাশ
(3) exposure to :: অনাবৃতকরণ
(4) exposure meter :: এক্সপোজার মিটার
(5) have a sunny exposure :: একটি হাসিখুশি এক্সপোজার আছে
(6) multiple exposure :: একাধিক এক্সপোজার
(7) double exposure :: ডবল এক্সপোজার
1. revealing ::
3. hypothermia ::
4. introduction to ::
6. publicity ::
7. outlook ::
8. photo ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You getting EXPOSURE
on those wounds?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I think prolonged EXPOSURE to Penny has
turned her into a bit of a Gabby Gertie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
...an ability he derives
from EXPOSURE to sun...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
So Femivra's triphasic design
provides balanced hormonal EXPOSURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: exposure
Meaning and definitions of exposure, translation in Bengali language for exposure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exposure in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exposure"
What exposure means in Bengali, exposure meaning in Bengali, exposure definition, examples and pronunciation of exposure in Bengali language.