অভিজ্ঞতা, অনুভব, জ্ঞান, পারদর্শিতা, পরিচয়, অভিজ্ঞতা লব্ধ বস্তু, বিচক্ষণতা, পরিপক্বতা, পক্বতা, পক্বত্ব, বিজ্ঞতা, বিজ্ঞত্ব, মনের ভাব, অধিকার, ভূয়োদর্শনঅনুভব করা, অভিজ্ঞতা লাভ করা, সহ্য করা, দেখা, শেখা, পরিচয় করা, দর্শন করা, ভোগ করা, ভোগা
Noun(1) the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities(2) the content of direct observation or participation in an event(3) an event as apprehended
Verb(1) undergo or live through a difficult experience(2) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(3) go through (mental or physical states or experiences(4) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(5) undergo
(1) Others, however, who stay to gain management experience as officers and NCOs are highly regarded.(2) Along the way, your team gains experience and develops their skills.(3) Bill is never a paragraph away from an anecdote, and everything he says is rooted in experience and fact.(4) an opportunity to experience the excitement of New York(5) Let us hope that the choice is made before families here have to experience the grief and suffering now being felt in Spain.(6) None of this denies the epistemic role of experience , of observation, in scientific inquiry.(7) it was an enjoyable experience(8) Students, as you may already know through experience or observation, do not have much money.(9) She treasured and shared this experience and kept contact with the friends she made there.(10) audition day is an enjoyable experience for any seven-year old(11) You have to go to a few shows to fully experience this event that ebbs and flows like water.(12) No experience is necessary, as professional instructors will provide full training.(13) for the younger players it has been a learning experience(14) In fact, my experience on the ground in the region also highlights an extremely difficult road ahead.(15) The fact that we need experience to grasp this meaning is irrelevant.(16) We intend to provide an opportunity for others to experience the joy and also comfort our faith brings to us.
(1) work experience :: কর্মদক্ষতা
(2) to experience :: অনুভব করতে
(3) professional experience :: পেশাগত অভিজ্ঞতা
(4) working experience :: কাজের অভিজ্ঞতা
(5) personal experience :: ব্যক্তিগত অভিজ্ঞতা
(6) previous experience :: পূর্ব অভিজ্ঞতা
(7) gain experience :: অভিজ্ঞতা অর্জন
(8) user experience :: ব্যবহারকারীর অভিজ্ঞতা
(9) life experience :: জীবনের অভিজ্ঞতা
(10) practical experience :: ব্যবহারিক অভিজ্ঞতা
1. skill ::
2. incident ::
3. involvement in ::
4. undergo ::
5. have ::
6. go through ::
মধ্য দিয়ে যেতে
7. feel ::
8. know ::
9. get ::
1. inexperience ::
experience, experienced, experiences, experiencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in helping us re-create
an actual athletic EXPERIENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
It's really nice you're sharing
this EXPERIENCE with Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
So he can be part of the EXPERIENCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Really? Me? Don't you want
someone with more EXPERIENCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
I don't have any EXPERIENCE in sales...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: experience
Meaning and definitions of experience, translation in Bengali language for experience with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of experience in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "experience"
What experience means in Bengali, experience meaning in Bengali, experience definition, examples and pronunciation of experience in Bengali language.