ব্যায়াম, অনুশীলন, চর্চা, অনুশীলনী, কসরত, অভ্যাস, ব্যবহার, চালনা, অনুশীল, পড়া, ক্ষমতার ব্যবহার, পরীক্ষা, চালন, প্রয়োগব্যায়াম করা, খাটান, ব্যবহার করা, শিক্ষা করা, অনুশীলন করান, ব্যায়াম করান, চালনা করা, কষ্ট দেত্তয়া, পীড়ন করা, অভ্যাস করান, অভ্যাস করা, শাসন করা, চালা, উদ্বিগ্ন হত্তয়া, বিবৃত হত্তয়া, কুচকাত্তয়াজ করা, প্রয়োগ করা, কৌশল খাটান
Noun(1) the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit(2) the act of using(3) systematic training by multiple repetitions(4) a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding(5) (usually plural(6) an action, often used negatively and without consequences
Verb(1) put to use(2) carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions(3) give a workout to(4) do physical exercise(5) learn by repetition
(1) They were told to integrate the exercises in daily activities and to exercise in short sessions on several occasions during the day.(2) Regular aerobic exercise is also important and should be considered when scheduling the amount of time dedicated to resistance training.(3) Indeed, in September we were due to carry out a national exercise in radiation monitoring throughout the country.(4) the exercise of authority(5) Pangnirtung was selected as the ideal spot for an exercise to test army skills in a remote area.(6) I really should exercise on a more regular basis, before I play football.(7) Stables also regularly use the wide expanse of shoreline to exercise their horses.(8) A cost-cutting exercise has resulted in two staff contracts not being renewed and a third is under review.(9) The organization is currently undertaking a wide-ranging consultation exercise with members on reform of the UK pension system.(10) Then does the exercise of the power conferred by clause 8.5 necessitate such an addition or omission?(11) A change of eating habits, medication, along with exercise , has improved his health.(12) Unfortunately they closed it after 2 years and retrenched me as a cost-cutting exercise .(13) Mary then suggests a few remedies to this ridiculous exercise of free speech by students.(14) Try to exercise daily, finding pockets of time throughout your day.(15) The thesis demonstrates the potential of divorce to threaten individual men's exercise of patriarchal authority and their masculine identities in very concrete ways.(16) raise your knee to exercise the upper leg and hip muscles
(1) exercise book :: অনুশীলনের বই
(2) take exercise :: ব্যায়াম করা
(3) physical exercise :: শরীর চর্চা
(4) get some exercise :: কিছু শারীরিক কসরত
(5) exercise bike :: ব্যায়াম সাইকেল
(6) exercise machine :: ব্যায়াম মেশিন
(7) exercise program :: ব্যায়াম প্রোগ্রাম
(8) exercise restraint :: ব্যায়াম সংযম
(9) exercise price :: ব্যায়াম মূল্য
(10) exercise patience :: ব্যায়াম ধৈর্য
1. physical activity ::
2. task ::
3. use ::
5. example ::
7. recitation ::
8. work out ::
9. use ::
10. do ::
11. drill ::
12. exert ::
13. work ::
exercise, exercised, exercises, exercising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then as a mental EXERCISE,
I invite you to figure out...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
And... since you
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
The doctor says
you need to get EXERCISE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
I think you should EXERCISE restraint,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
ANNOUNCER: (OVER PA)
Training EXERCISE complete.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: exercise
Meaning and definitions of exercise, translation in Bengali language for exercise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exercise in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exercise"
What exercise means in Bengali, exercise meaning in Bengali, exercise definition, examples and pronunciation of exercise in Bengali language.