কার্যনির্বাহী, কার্যনির্বাহক, সম্পাদনমূলক, কার্যকরতামূলক, কর্তব্যনিষ্ঠ, শাসনিক, শাসনমূলকসম্পাদক, শাসক, শাসনকার্য-পরিচালককার্যনির্বাহ-সংক্রান্ত, নির্বাহিক
Noun(1) a person responsible for the administration of a business(2) persons who administer the law(3) someone who manages a government agency or department
Adjective(1) having the function of carrying out plans or orders etc.
(1) The company announced a plan to limit executive severance pay.(2) But he added that there was still ├ö├ç├┐some distance├ö├ç├û from any proposed deal he could recommend to his union executive .(3) A left wing national executive have just been elected to run the union.(4) A few women have pushed their way into the boardrooms and executive suites of big companies.(5) The adoption of a budget is the principal means by which Congress holds the executive branch to account.(6) Instead, because of the financial plight of the club after relegation, Mr Tueart was allowed by the ex-chairman to use an executive box.(7) Look at the structure of the typical senior executive 's share option scheme.(8) It reviews the decision of the executive to see if it was permitted by law - in this instance the Human Rights Act.(9) It was February, and I'd driven from Derbyshire down to Heathrow to catch the IBM executive jet.(10) And it is this figure that should provide the link between business performance and executive compensation.(11) Of course, a handful of formal consultative processes will not democratize policy formation within the executive .(12) The plans, including financial and legal aspects, will be put before the council's ruling executive on Tuesday.(13) Previously the Labour manifesto was agreed solely by the national executive and parliamentary committee.(14) A millionaire who failed to save a wallpaper factory is planning to build an executive housing estate on the site.(15) The Pentagon will lease six Gulfstream V executive jets so the big shots can fly high.(16) Her first job will be to appoint a chief executive of the trust.
(1) chief executive officer :: প্রধান নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা
(2) sales executive :: সেলস এক্সিকিউটিভ
(3) chief executive :: প্রধান নির্বাহী
(4) executive director :: নির্বাহী পরিচালক
(5) account executive :: অ্যাকাউন্ট নির্বাহী
(6) executive producer :: নির্বাহী প্রযোজক
(7) executive officer :: নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা
(8) senior executive :: সিনিয়র এক্সিকিউটিভ
(9) executive board :: কার্যনির্বাহী বোর্ড
(10) executive manager :: নির্বাহী পরিচালক
1. administrative ::
2. chief ::
3. administration ::
4. administrator ::
5. executive director ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And then, uh, EXECUTIVE
producer Steve Molaro and I
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Just what you want in an EXECUTIVE.
And he apologized profusely.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
that an EXECUTIVE in
his own place of work
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: executive
Meaning and definitions of executive, translation in Bengali language for executive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of executive in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "executive"
What executive means in Bengali, executive meaning in Bengali, executive definition, examples and pronunciation of executive in Bengali language.