উদাহরণ, দৃষ্টান্ত, আদর্শ, নমুনা, নজির, নিদর্শন, সতর্কীকরণ, অনুকরণীয় উদাহরণ, আদর্শ ব্যক্তি, আদর্শ বস্তু, পূর্বদৃষ্টান্ত, অনুশীলনী
Noun(1) an item of information that is typical of a class or group(2) a representative form or pattern(3) something to be imitated(4) punishment intended as a warning to others(5) an occurrence of something(6) a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding
(1) If they can't set an example to their child when they're young then will it really know any better?(2) One of the key recommendations was the use of role models to set an example to younger generations.(3) The seniors must set an example to the juniors by their conduct on and off the field.(4) She spoke of her as a very diligent student, a girl who was a good example for all to follow.(5) Other writers stressed the need for a samurai to set an example to the lower orders of society by his conduct.(6) It feels it should set an example by reducing the numbers of cars in the city.(7) it is important that parents should set an example(8) It was intended only as a general example of how language use and acceptability varies.(9) he followed his brother's example and deserted his family(10) he led by example(11) it is vitally important that parents should set an example(12) it's a bad example to kids(13) The most key people in setting an example to the next generation are parents and guardians.(14) You are your child's best teacher, so set an example through your own behaviour.(15) He wished more young people would take a leaf out of his book and follow his example .(16) example sentence
(1) for example :: উদাহরণ স্বরূপ
(2) follow the example :: উদাহরণ অনুসরণ
(3) set an example :: নজির রাখা
(4) as an example :: একটি উদাহরণ হিসাবে
(5) set a good example :: একটি ভাল উদাহরণ তৈরি কর
(6) give an example :: একটি উদাহরণ দিন
(7) a good example :: একটি ভাল উদাহরন
(8) good example :: ভালো উদাহরণ
(9) example of :: উদাহরণ
(10) example sentence :: উদাহরণ বাক্য
1. specimen ::
2. precedent ::
3. warning ::
4. model ::
5. exercise ::
6. representative ::
7. instance ::
8. object lesson ::
example, exampled, examples, exampling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's actually a valid EXAMPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
He then gave an EXAMPLE
of something he had to do,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
For EXAMPLE, tonight, no one needs to know
that my middle name is Leakey.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Did you know the beret
is an EXAMPLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
This is a classic EXAMPLE
of Münchausen's trilemma.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: example
Meaning and definitions of example, translation in Bengali language for example with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of example in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "example"
What example means in Bengali, example meaning in Bengali, example definition, examples and pronunciation of example in Bengali language.