প্রত্যেক, প্রতি, সমস্ত, সকল, সব, অনু, মাত্রসকল, প্রত্যেকে, সকলে
Adjective(1) (used of count nouns(2) each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
(1) she got every last drop out of the bottle(2) There is rarely a brand that offers exactly what every individual buyer is looking for.(3) I made every effort(4) Certainly, every effort has been made to give an idea what is happening in our area.(5) she failed every other exam(6) He is clearly a hard working and sincere musician, who puts every effort into his craft.(7) every page is marked(8) your every wish will be catered for(9) He has to know the rules of every game and make sure staff are following the correct procedures.(10) It is also as intelligently written as it is expertly performed by every member of the cast.(11) there's a sign every few miles(12) Turn the rod a quarter turn every ten minutes for an hour to avoid any dripping.(13) For us it was just a great race and I enjoyed every minute because I could push the car all the way.(14) she cleans every book(15) they listened to his every word(16) Jamie has a great post that I was going to excerpt, but every word is on the money.
(1) every day :: প্রতিদিন
(2) every time :: প্রত্যেকবার
(3) every year :: প্রত্যেক বছর
(4) every morning :: প্রত্যেক সকালে
(5) every week :: প্রতি সপ্তাহে
(6) every night :: প্রতি রাতে
(7) every other day :: প্রতি দিন
(8) every month :: প্রতি মাসে
(9) every single day :: প্রতি একক দিন
(10) every now and then :: হরদম
1. each ::
2. each and every ::
3. every single ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every interpretation gives the same answer
to EVERY measurement. They're all correct.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Syrio says EVERY hurt is a lesson
and EVERY lesson makes you better.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
"The Lannisters are treating me well
and providing me with EVERY comfort.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
♪ And the beast was EVERY bit as fat
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
and EVERY other Sparrow head I can find.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: every
Meaning and definitions of every, translation in Bengali language for every with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of every in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "every"
What every means in Bengali, every meaning in Bengali, every definition, examples and pronunciation of every in Bengali language.