ভুল, এরর, ভ্রান্তি, ভ্রম, পাপ, প্রমাদ, স্খলন, অশুদ্ধতা, বিভ্রম, গলতি, ভুল ধারণা, ভুল বিশ্বাস, কর্তব্য বিচু্যতি, নৈতিক অপরাধ, গলদ, প্রপঁচ, গোল, গোলমাল
Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) inadvertent incorrectness(3) a misconception resulting from incorrect information(4) (baseball(5) departure from what is ethically acceptable(6) (computer science(7) part of a statement that is not correct
(1) When someone makes a mistake, whether it is a spelling error or an unnecessarily long answer, be kind about it.(2) Just because he made a mistake, an error of judgement made by a bad husband, it doesn't make him a bad politician.(3) But a Cardinals batter reached on an error , and Curt Flood followed with a two-run home run to end the bid.(4) If the button is clearly labeled, but the employee still pushes the wrong button, that is human error .(5) The suit came to the Supreme Court on a writ of error from the District Court of Illinois brought by the plaintiff.(6) We compared the Ka and Ks values computed from the three methods with their corresponding expected values and calculated their error percentages.(7) Was this a house speciality or a spelling error ?(8) Now, maybe you want to put it down as a mistake or an error or an oversight.(9) Ideally, research on this question should be conducted prospectively to reduce measurement error in reporting of such meaningful experiences.(10) Blinded review as a method to measure the true error rate is labor-intensive.(11) We know about human error , mechanical failure and accidents.(12) Is it asserted that there was jurisdictional error in making the orders of 9 March or some other basis of that?(13) So far as the applicants are concerned, the presiding judge committed jurisdictional error .(14) Don Wert then reached base on an infield error and the lead run scored.(15) But these systems cannot cope with human error .(16) Thankfully, only one of these five made the common error of mistaking morbidity for profundity.
(1) fatal error :: মারাত্মক ত্রুটি
(2) error code :: ভুল সংকেত
(3) trial and error :: শুদ্ধাশুদ্ধি
(4) error message :: ভুল বার্তা
(5) system error :: সিস্টেম ত্রুটি
(6) syntax error :: বাক্যগঠন ত্রুটি
(7) typing error :: ভুল টাইপ
(8) error correction :: ত্রুটি সংশোধন
(9) critical error :: গুরুতর ত্রুটি
(10) human error :: মানুষের ত্রুটি
1. mistake ::
2. misplay ::
4. wrongdoing ::
5. fault ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
see the ERROR...
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
since the day Leonard
made that multiplication ERROR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Sorry, that was a little
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
...at the very least, an ERROR in judgment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
There is no more room for ERROR.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: error
Meaning and definitions of error, translation in Bengali language for error with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of error in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "error"
What error means in Bengali, error meaning in Bengali, error definition, examples and pronunciation of error in Bengali language.