অন্যথায়, আর, নতুবা, নয়, আরত্ত, নচেৎ, অধিকন্তু, তদ্ভিন্ন, নহিলে, নয়ত
Adverb(1) in addition; besides.(2) different; instead.
(1) The field was huge, and devoid of anyone else other than occasional walkers at the edges.(2) If we're not genuinely trying to live out our faith, how are we different from anyone else ?(3) Although that probably has more to do with the way I interpret film than anything else .(4) whyever else would you stay there?(5) What else can he think to get him through hour after hour on the treadmill at the Murray Park gym every day?(6) I was talking to somebody else about it(7) did you meet anybody else there?(8) If abortion is legalised, what else is acceptable using the same sort of arguments?(9) they can't survive anywhere else(10) where else would you find the likes of him?(11) As they converse politely, a waiter glides up and asks if they'd like anything else .(12) Well, what else do you expect for the start and end of the working week, plus the days in-between?(13) what else would you call it?(14) they moved on to somewhere else(15) what else is there to do?(16) He said she was the only person willing to care for him and he had no money to hire anyone else .
(1) what else :: আর কি
(2) anything else :: আর কিছু
(3) something else :: অন্যকিছু
(4) nothing else :: আর কিছু না
(5) someone else :: অন্য কেউ
(6) somewhere else :: অন্য কোথাও
(7) or else :: অথবা
(8) somebody else :: অন্য কেউ
(9) everyone else :: বাকি সবাই
(10) nobody else :: অন্য কেউ না
1. else ::
2. or else ::
3. more ::
4. yet ::
5. ever ::
6. besides ::
7. enough ::
8. otherwise ::
9. over and above ::
10. further ::
11. moreover ::
12. also ::
13. farther ::
1. likewise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's something ELSE, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
What ELSE could it be?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Anyone ELSE want to try?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Finished. Nothing ELSE happens
until l get my partner back.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Do you mind if we talk
about something ELSE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: else
Meaning and definitions of else, translation in Bengali language for else with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of else in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "else"
What else means in Bengali, else meaning in Bengali, else definition, examples and pronunciation of else in Bengali language.