পৃথিবী, মাটি, ভূ, মৃত্তিকা, ভূমি, জমি, মর্ত, বিশ্ব, জগত, ধুলা, ধরিত্রী, ধরণী, ধরাধাম, মরদেহ, ক্ষেত্র, স্থলভাগ, মহী, জগদ্বাসী, মানবদেহ, মৃত বস্তু, অচলা, উর্বী, মর্তধাম, ক্ষিতি, ধরা, কু, ভব, জ্যা, মহি, অয়ন, গো, ক্ষৌণীমাটি চাপা দেত্তয়া, মাটির নিচে লুকাইয়া রাখা, কবর দেত্তয়া, মাটি লেপা, মাটির নিচে লুকান, মাটিতে রাখা
Noun(1) the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on(2) the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface(3) the solid part of the earth's surface(4) the abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell(5) once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles(6) the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife(7) a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage
Verb(1) hide in the earth like a hunted animal(2) connect to the earth
(1) The faithless disciple aims for both heaven and earth and gets neither.(2) He presents earth and heaven, flesh and spirit, as both opposite and parallel; they are counterparts that engender each other by turns.(3) an earth sign(4) The one thing that is true, and which you have obviously understood, is that each of the sun signs belongs to a particular element - fire, earth , air or water.(5) The weapons were concealed in a barrel, hidden in a bank of earth .(6) Veil desperately tried to leap out, but a big clod of earth landed on his head.(7) Never leaving his side, we will gather and store up all of the holy and loving thoughts inspired by the presence of the Lord of heaven and earth .(8) The earth wire was then sleeved in Techflex braid and aquarium hose with some heatshrink added to secure the end.(9) The use of gritty materials such as diatomaceous earth scattered on the soil surface is also used.(10) Together, heaven and earth offer one hymn, one prayer, one feast, and one doxology.(11) Psalm 104 is an extended hymn about the Maker of heaven and earth , the Creator and provider of all.(12) a layer of earth(13) Using a computer in Antarctica, even inside the base, meant having to wear a wristband to earth oneself from ever-present static electricity shocks.(14) The loosened earth and weakened banks are more prone to collapsing then.(15) They say the trees and the bank of earth next to the railway line currently absorb noise from the trains, and the loss of these will lead to more noise and shaking when they pass.(16) As the stones at the site indicate, this is a sacred place, a place of communion between heaven and earth , and through his dream Jacob recognizes its powers.
(1) down-to-earth :: পৃথিবীর নীচে
(2) the earth :: পৃথিবী
(3) on earth :: পৃথিবীতে
(4) heaven on earth :: পৃথিবীতে স্বর্গ
(5) hell on earth :: পৃথিবীতে জাহান্নাম
(6) heaven and earth :: স্বর্গ এবং পৃথিবী
(7) rare earth :: বিরল মৃত্তিকা
(8) how on earth :: কিভাবে পৃথিবীতে
(9) scorched earth :: ঝলসিত পৃথিবী
1. world ::
2. land ::
3. soil ::
4. humanity ::
5. den ::
6. terra firma ::
7. ground ::
earth, earthed, earthing, earths, earthward, earthwards, earthy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The EARTH ends at the black salt sea.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
how long did it take
that light to reach Earth?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Where on EARTH
did you get that from?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
...right off the bat, 50 percent of men on
Earth are more attractive than you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
...were plummeting toward Earth
and he exploded it with his mind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: earth
Meaning and definitions of earth, translation in Bengali language for earth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of earth in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "earth"
What earth means in Bengali, earth meaning in Bengali, earth definition, examples and pronunciation of earth in Bengali language.