শীঘ্র, আশু, যথাসময়ের পূর্বে, সময় থাকতে, সময় রাখিয়া, গোড়ার দিকে, ভোরের দিকে, সকাল-সকালআশু, আসন্ন, যথাসময়ের পূর্বকালীন, বহুপ্রাচীন, সেকেলে, নব, গোড়ার দিকের, ভোরবেলার
- গোড়ার দিকে
Adjective(1) at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time(2) being or occurring at an early stage of development(3) belonging to the distant past(4) very young(5) of an early stage in the development of a language or literature(6) expected in the near future
Adverb(1) during an early stage(2) before the usual time or the time expected(3) in good time
(1) The garden is taking on its autumn hues and late-flowering plants dominate while early bloomers fade.(2) Two types of monad pollen are present in early orchids, namely that with pollenkitt and that with elastoviscin.(3) The Islamic expansion of the early medieval period was not waged for glory, or any of the other factors I listed at the top of this op.(4) The agent came today, half an hour early , to measure up the rooms, note details and take photographs.(5) It was early in the morning and the sun was just beginning to show its lovely face from the horizon.(6) as early as the stone age(7) We expected reasonable weather in early September, but boy, were we disappointed!(8) Thackeray, as he penned the early chapters, saw a rather more dignified narrative future for William.(9) He might as well try this race, and if he did reach the finish line early , he could down the whiskey.(10) In the early modern period Descartes seems to have taken this position.(11) His boss is nice, lets him glide his time, so he works through lunch and takes off early , which is a good plan on fine days.(12) They are now gearing up to host India for another three Tests and five one-day games early next year.(13) This means the bar started its party 12 hours early , at noon today, as the seventeenth dawned in Fiji.(14) However, there are justifiable reasons for going to bed so ridiculously early .(15) They have until September 30 to submit final bids, and a winner is expected by early October.(16) Brading's book is a fine study that scholars of the early modern period should read.
(1) get up early :: সকালে উঠো
(2) early morning :: ভোরবেলা
(3) early life :: প্রথম জীবন
(4) early bird :: ভোরের পাখি
(5) early in the morning :: সকালে প্রথম
(6) very early :: খুব তাড়াতাড়ি
(7) too early :: খুব তারাতারি
(8) wake up early :: সকাল - সকাল উঠে পর
(9) go to bed early :: গোড়ার দিকে বিছানায় যেতে
(10) as early as :: যত দ্রুত সম্ভব
1. advance ::
2. untimely ::
3. primitive ::
4. prompt ::
5. former ::
6. in the early morning ::
7. before the usual time ::
স্বাভাবিক সময়ের আগে
8. ahead of time ::
9. early on ::
10. betimes ::
1. late ::
2. tardily ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I guess you got here EARLY to burn off
that banana bread I baked you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
I don't understand why we're leaving
so EARLY for the movie?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Hey, you're up EARLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
so EARLY to call.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
We're making great time.
We're gonna be there pretty EARLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: early
Meaning and definitions of early, translation in Bengali language for early with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of early in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "early"
What early means in Bengali, early meaning in Bengali, early definition, examples and pronunciation of early in Bengali language.