স্থিতিকাল, বেলা, কয়েদ, অন্ত, স্থায়িত্বের কাল, কারারোধব্যাপ্তিকাল
Noun(1) the period of time during which something continues(2) the property of enduring or continuing in time(3) continuance in time
(1) The time frame for our study was 4.7 years, the mean duration of patient follow up.(2) a flight of over eight hours' duration(3) The session may be defined in a number of ways, possibly in terms of a time duration or a number of uses.(4) bicycle hire for the duration of your holiday(5) The only time in the duration of the interview when she stopped smiling was when she almost burst into tears.(6) The duration of incubation depended on the tissues under study and the stage of plant development.(7) the subway stop has been closed for the duration of the convention(8) The decision to decrease the duration of water supply by two hours in a day is a double whammy.(9) A club is for life, not just for a season, nor a spell of success, nor the duration of a new fashionable strip.(10) The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.(11) This durational distribution characterizes that key and only that key.(12) The signals will automatically respond to the jams and allocate the required time durations for clearing such traffic jams.(13) These durational variations make the internal states of the protagonists palpable.(14) As soon as I started working with electronic musicians, circular breathing becomes a lot more useful because the durational sense can be really different.(15) Treatment durations and number of replications were the same as in the leaf shading experiment.(16) Training programmes would be of different durations and selection would depend on the current skill level of the student.
(1) short duration :: স্বল্প সময়কাল
(2) for the duration :: সময়কাল জন্য
(3) long duration :: দীর্ঘ ব্যাপ্তি
(4) pulse duration :: নাড়ি সময়কাল
(5) unlimited duration :: অসীমিত স্থিতিকাল
2. continuance ::
3. length ::
1. cessation ::
2. close ::
3. end ::
4. ending ::
5. expiration ::
6. finish ::
7. termination ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to accommodate the DURATION
of an average bowel movement."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
You see, people hear the word "year"
and they think DURATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
...I'm relying on your expertise
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: duration
Meaning and definitions of duration, translation in Bengali language for duration with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of duration in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "duration"
What duration means in Bengali, duration meaning in Bengali, duration definition, examples and pronunciation of duration in Bengali language.