স্বপ্ন, খেয়াল, অলীক কল্পনা, অলীক কামনা, খোয়াবস্বপ্ন দেখা, স্বপ্নে দেখা, কল্পনা করা, কামনা করা, খেয়াল দেখা, ঢুলা
Noun(1) a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep(2) imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake(3) a cherished desire(4) a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe(5) a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality(6) someone or something wonderful
Verb(1) have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy(2) experience while sleeping
(1) maybe he could get a job and earn some money├ö├ç├Âbut he knew this was just a dream(2) The alarm has been inserted nicely into my dream so that my sleep can continue uninterrupted.(3) I think we deserved the game, but that last goal was just a dream come true.(4) It helped paint a picture in my mind where for a moment I drifted off in a dream of great adventures to come.(5) I fulfilled a childhood dream when I became champion(6) These boxes are a dream come true for the unscrupulous person wishing to steal someone's identity.(7) Aiden sat up abruptly, breathing somewhat heavily as he shook the last images of his dream out of his mind, but to no avail.(8) Read his book as in a dream , and then read it again wide awake.(9) So, yes, of course this is very special for me, a dream come true if you like.(10) As if in a dream , with one foot heavy and one light, you stagger about in broad daylight through the noisy crowd while fresh and old memories weave together.(11) With the prize of a thousand pounds Ann plans to make a dream come true and take a trip to the United States with her family.(12) our dream house(13) Today, I was interviewing an absolute dream of a porn star.(14) I had a recurrent dream about falling from great heights(15) So what if Maggie wants to quit school and pursue some pipe dream .(16) her new man's an absolute dream
(1) to dream :: স্বপ্নে
(2) dream of :: স্বপ্ন দেখা
(3) dream come true :: স্বপ্ন সত্যি হল
(4) have a good dream :: সুন্দর স্বপ্ন দেখো
(5) dream girl :: সপ্ন কন্যা
(6) dream up :: স্বপ্ন দেখা
(7) dream job :: সপ্নের কাজ
(8) bad dream :: খারাপ স্বপ্ন
(9) have a dream :: একটি স্বপ্ন আছে
(10) like a dream :: স্বপ্নের মত
2. daydream ::
3. ambition ::
4. delight ::
5. pipe dream ::
6. aspiration ::
8. have a dream ::
একটি স্বপ্ন আছে
9. fantasize about ::
10. daydream ::
11. think ::
12. woolgather ::
13. ideal ::
dream, dreamed, dreamer, dreamers, dreaming, dreamless, dreamlike, dreams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
DOLORES: You woke me
from a DREAM, Bernard.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
What is gonna be hard is
letting go of the DREAM
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Except in the DREAM,
you're Gal Gadot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
as a child, I did DREAM
of going to space.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
I DREAM of it.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: dream
Meaning and definitions of dream, translation in Bengali language for dream with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dream in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dream"
What dream means in Bengali, dream meaning in Bengali, dream definition, examples and pronunciation of dream in Bengali language.