সুপ্ত, অন্তর্নিহিত, রহিত, নিহিত, ঘুমন্ত, অপরিবর্ধিত, অপ্রচলিতঅপ্রকট
Adjective(1) in a condition of biological rest or suspended animation(2) (of e.g. volcanos(3) lying with head on paws as if sleeping(4) inactive but capable of becoming active
(1) As long as they are dormant , buds can survive the lowest subzero temperatures of winter.(2) But more money will be added to it from the dormant accounts next April.(3) She knew the dangers of getting involved again, but her body had been too long dormant .(4) Allow it to dry out and go dormant in late summer.(5) It can lie dormant for decades before any of its symptoms manifest themselves.(6) Other viruses lie dormant for decades to come out in different ways.(7) Many likened the situation to a dormant volcano that may erupt violently if matters are left unresolved.(8) Once fire was reintroduced, the dormant seeds germinated and grew on the newly revitalized habitat.(9) Your true ancestry did not disappear, though it lay dormant for many years.(10) The virus may lie dormant for years before symptoms appear.(11) Keeping it in a frozen state is actually good because the bulbs remain dormant for a longer period of time.(12) She said there had been no other cases reported but the disease could lie dormant for several days before producing symptoms.(13) Meanwhile, much brighter prospects sit dormant , with no one able to give them any attention.(14) The ankle socks are also adding a colourful touch to the otherwise dormant school uniforms.(15) Here the enzyme lays dormant until non-toxic drugs, called prodrugs, are given.(16) Symptoms can lie dormant for 70 years and there is no cure for virtually all cases of mesothelioma, which affects the lining of the lung.
(1) dormant account :: সুপ্ত অ্যাকাউন্ট
(2) dormant volcano :: সুপ্ত আগ্নেয়গিরি
(3) lie dormant :: সুপ্ত থাকা
(4) dormant partner :: সুপ্ত অংশীদার
1. asleep ::
4. inactive ::
5. torpid ::
1. awake ::
2. wide-awake ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: dormant
Meaning and definitions of dormant, translation in Bengali language for dormant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dormant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dormant"
What dormant means in Bengali, dormant meaning in Bengali, dormant definition, examples and pronunciation of dormant in Bengali language.