দরজা, দ্বার, দুয়ার, কপাট, প্রবেশপথ, আগল
Noun(1) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle(2) the entrance (the space in a wall(3) anything providing a means of access (or escape(4) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road(5) a room that is entered via a door
(1) They threw me back against the metal garage door hard.(2) The guard pointed to the chairs and left, the heavy oak door slamming behind him.(3) He just slammed through the door and just walked straight over to where my teller was.(4) he was standing in the door(5) When he walks in the door , he reads a simple red and white document that's on his desk.(6) close the door(7) she walked through the door(8) To leave the game last night, you had to pass through a revolving metal door .(9) half door(10) I can't open the door(11) he went in the main door(12) Just before you get to the unlocked door at the end of the hall you will see a crate.(13) I go through a door and walk past the second pool, which is exactly the same, if a little grander.(14) did you lock the door?(15) I was interrupted yet again by the stupid door banging against the wall.(16) Their conversation was interrupted by the door creaking open.
(1) close the door :: দরজা বন্ধ কর
(2) open the door :: দরজা খোল
(3) front door :: সামনের দরজা
(4) back door :: পিছনের দরজা
(5) sliding door :: সহচরী দরজা
(6) girl next door :: মেয়ে পাশের
(7) shut the door :: দরজা বন্ধ কর
(8) door to door :: দ্বারে দ্বারে
(9) open door :: খোলা দরজা
1. doorway ::
2. portal ::
3. opening ::
4. entrance ::
5. entry ::
6. exit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't get it.
Why don't they just
kick your DOOR down?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
and then shut the DOOR in my face.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Oh, my God. Ma? Ma? Stand back,
I'm gonna break the DOOR down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
They opened the DOOR for a few seconds
and there was a brawl.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
I'll give you $5 to slam the DOOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: door
Meaning and definitions of door, translation in Bengali language for door with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of door in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "door"
What door means in Bengali, door meaning in Bengali, door definition, examples and pronunciation of door in Bengali language.