হতবুদ্ধি, বিহ্বলমাথা ঝিমঝিম করা, অত্যধিক, ঘূর্ণায়মান, মাথা ঘুরিয়ে দেওয়াহতবুদ্ধি করা
Verb(1) make dizzy or giddy
Adjective(1) having or causing a whirling sensation; liable to falling(2) lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
(1) Yep the dizzy blonde had some friends this week - hallelujah!(2) He experienced considerable headaches, loss of short-term and new memory, loss of concentration and dizzy spells.(3) So, what has the dizzy blonde been doing, besides the usual clumsy bumping into things, talking rubbish and general silliness?(4) Peering over the edge behind the shrine, the sheer drop to the valley floor below made me dizzy .(5) She was so dizzy with happiness, she didn't notice them walk out of the door, she didn't care they were walking through the town.(6) Karen played the dizzy girl who needed help with her bags and needing to be showed to her room.(7) But perhaps because I'm dark not blonde, such idiotic statements are thought of as one-offs rather than a sign of a naturally dizzy blonde brain.(8) I turned around to tell him something in reply, but I suddenly felt very dizzy .(9) I tried not to think about it so much because it made my head all dizzy .(10) The dizzy spell passed, and he tentatively opened his eyes again.(11) They first met and became friends six years ago when she was playing Corrie's dizzy blonde barmaid Raquel and he was a top executive at Granada studios.(12) She forced herself to move on, but she was dizzy with confusion and lust.(13) The role of Irene could easily have just been put across as simply a dizzy , dumb blonde.(14) Being so close to him made her feel slightly dizzy - in a pleasurable way.(15) As Chrissy unpacked her bag, Ian knelt on the pillows and looked down at the dizzy drop to the rocks below.(16) Even a dizzy blonde like Marilyn suggests something more spiritual with the sadness lurking behind her baby blues.
(1) feel dizzy :: মাথা ঝিমঝিম করা
(2) feeling dizzy :: মাথা ঘুরছে
(3) get dizzy :: হতভম্ব হলাম
(4) dizzy spell :: হতবুদ্ধি বানান
(5) be dizzy :: হতবুদ্ধি হতে
(6) fell dizzy :: খোলস হতবুদ্ধি
1. giddy ::
2. causing dizziness ::
যার ফলে মাথা ঘোরা
dizzies, dizzily, dizzy, dizzying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know those confounded things
make me DIZZY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
If you're feeling DIZZY,
it's because the tables have turned.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
And if you’re toxic, I’ll feel DIZZY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
- You okay?
- A little DIZZY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Well, I’m a bit DIZZY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: dizzy
Meaning and definitions of dizzy, translation in Bengali language for dizzy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dizzy in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dizzy"
What dizzy means in Bengali, dizzy meaning in Bengali, dizzy definition, examples and pronunciation of dizzy in Bengali language.