প্রাণবধ, দ্রুত সম্পাদন, দ্রুত প্রেরণ, বরখাস্তকরণ, প্রেষণ, ডাকপ্রেরণ, রত্তনা, বধপ্রেরণ, সরকারি কাগজপত্র, চালানদ্রুত সম্পাদন করা, দ্রুত প্রেরণ করা, পাঠাইয়া দূর করা, পাঠাইয়া দেত্তয়া, পাঠাইয়া সরান, পাঠান, তাড়াহুড়া করা, বধ করা, মরণ করা, জীবনহানি করা, মৃতু্য করা, দুনিয়ার দাহিরে পাঠানকোনো স্থানে বা উদ্দেশ্যে পাঠানো, ক্ষিপ্রতা, হত্যা করা
Noun(1) an official report (usually sent in haste(2) the act of sending off something(3) the property of being prompt and efficient(4) killing a person or animal
Verb(1) send away towards a designated goal(2) complete or carry out(3) kill intentionally and with premeditation(4) dispose of rapidly and without delay and efficiently(5) kill without delay
(1) Why would she dare to dispatch a message to Gloucester at all?(2) Consider its hapless efforts to handle major national questions such as the troop dispatch to Iraq or the parliamentary ratification of the Korea-Chile free trade agreement.(3) Sir Christopher said the overall impression in this case was of a child protection investigation conducted ├ö├ç├┐with dispatch or perhaps undue haste├ö├ç├û.(4) After describing the horrific devastation, the dispatch went on to describe the scenes in the hospital wards and what Dr Katsube had said.(5) a resolution authorizing the dispatch of a peacekeeping force(6) They left England needing just 20 runs to win, which they did with dispatch !(7) The agency, in a dispatch from Pyongyang, said Russian and North Korean officials have already concluded a draft joint declaration that reportedly contains a broad range of issues.(8) He managed to negotiate unanimous consent agreements to limit debate, so that minor bills of importance to individual senators could be passed with dispatch .(9) In a dispatch written after the battle, Claiborne praised his soldiers' performance in battle, even those officers who had petitioned him to abort his planned attack on the town.(10) Merton council has apologised to all telephone callers who may have experienced difficulties in trying to get through to the council following the recent dispatch of more than 80,000 council tax bills.(11) But the same end could be achieved by less draconian means if the magistrates' courts were empowered to work faster so that those found guilty could be jailed with dispatch .(12) in his battle dispatch he described the gunner's bravery(13) Mr Manning, please move with deliberate dispatch to take advantage of your trip and encourage the use of help in this vital area, but not only for ├ö├ç├┐large farm├ö├ç├û projects.(14) Unsurprisingly, neither Anderson nor Mone were interviewed by BBC foreign correspondent Fergal Keane, whose frontline dispatch comes from Govan tonight.(15) The police dispatch centre phones you back, and sends the nearest available police vehicle to the scene, staying on the line with you to keep up to date on your situation.(16) It arrived in Alice Springs on October 9-that's 10 days after dispatch - and was promptly delivered to the wrong address.
(1) to dispatch :: প্রেরণ করা
(2) dispatch note :: প্রেরণ নোট
(3) dispatch department :: প্রেরণ বিভাগের
(4) dispatch rider :: প্রেরণ চড়নদার
(5) dispatch station :: প্রেরণ স্টেশান
3. communication ::
4. killing ::
5. despatch ::
6. expedition ::
7. shipment ::
জাহাজে প্রেরিত কাজ
9. deal with ::
10. kill ::
11. bump off ::
12. discharge ::
13. despatch ::
1. accept ::
2. receive ::
dispatch, dispatched, dispatcher, dispatchers, dispatches, dispatching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's doing taxi DISPATCH,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: dispatch
Meaning and definitions of dispatch, translation in Bengali language for dispatch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dispatch in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dispatch"
What dispatch means in Bengali, dispatch meaning in Bengali, dispatch definition, examples and pronunciation of dispatch in Bengali language.