ডিসকাউন্ট, বাটা, কমিশন, ছুট, বাদ, ধরাট, দস্তুরিবাটা দেত্তয়াছাড়, অংশত বা পুরোপুরি অবিশ্বাস বা অগ্রাহ্য করা
Noun(1) the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise(2) interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan(3) a refund of some fraction of the amount paid(4) an amount or percentage deducted
Verb(1) bar from attention or consideration(2) give a reduction in price on
(1) Now, however, after listening to members' stories, he says he can't discount the possibility.(2) Under the programs, discount accommodation is available at all branch hotels within Australia and overseas.(3) Equally inexpensive was much of the merchandise which could be had at the discount stores of that era.(4) You cannot discount the possibility of anti-regime forces involved in this type of operation itself.(5) In discount of bills, the Bank rediscounts qualified commercial bills submitted by the financial institutions, such bills having already been discounted by the institutions for their clients.(6) As an added bonus, many online stores either deeply discount the products or offer free shipping.(7) My only reservation is that members and members who accompany friends should be given a substantial discount .(8) In their wisdom, many psychologists discount such possibilities.(9) To this it might be objected that firms only need a bit more time, such as is provided to them when a bank is willing to discount their bills.(10) Using a forecast of future cash flow, you can treat it like an annuity and discount it to present value.(11) We dare not allow it to work here, but we cannot discount the possibility, either.(12) The 5 per cent special discount offered by the general insurance companies is expected to be phased out.(13) He can discount the bills accepted by the bank with the credit provider who offers the most favourable terms.(14) The expo organisers offer a 20 per cent discount on handloom items and 10 per cent on handicraft materials.(15) Most companies offer a discount if you purchase in larger quantities.(16) He said there were no immediate plans to increase the number of ambulances available, but did not discount the possibility for the future.
(1) discount rate :: মূল্যহ্রাসের হার
(2) discount store :: ডিসকাউন্ট দোকান
(3) cash discount :: ক্যাশ ডিস্কাউন্ট
(4) trade discount :: বাণিজ্য ছাড়
(5) quantity discount :: পরিমাণ ডিসকাউন্ট
(6) discount price :: ডিসকাউন্ট মূল্য
(7) special discount :: অসাধারন মুল্যহ্রাস
(8) discount card :: ডিসকাউন্ট কার্ড
(9) at a discount :: ডিসকাউন্টে
(10) discount coupon :: ডিসকাউন্ট কুপন
1. reduction ::
2. price reduction ::
3. rebate ::
4. deduction ::
5. bank discount ::
6. disregard ::
7. reduce ::
8. deduct ::
9. push aside ::
এক পাশে ঠেলো
1. accession ::
2. addition ::
discount, discounted, discounter, discounters, discounting, discounts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll give you a DISCOUNT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Didn't even ask for the
friends and family DISCOUNT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
...it's too early to DISCOUNT the possibility
of this being an inside job.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Is she still offering
the two-for-one DISCOUNT?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
We're getting the friends
and family DISCOUNT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: discount
Meaning and definitions of discount, translation in Bengali language for discount with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of discount in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "discount"
What discount means in Bengali, discount meaning in Bengali, discount definition, examples and pronunciation of discount in Bengali language.