গর্দা, ময়লা, গ্লানি, ধুলা, কল্মষ, নোংরাধূলা, আলগা মাটি
Noun(1) the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock(2) the state of being covered with unclean things(3) obscene terms for feces(4) disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
Adjective(1) (of roads
(1) the soldier sagged to the dirt(2) Her shoulders drooped and she looked down at the dusty ground, idly making a line in the loose dirt with her foot.(3) The facade is more than adequate, and the harsh reality of poverty and dirt all but invisible unless you take a wrong turn.(4) What point is there in spending a fortune in promoting Scotland as a country to visit and to do business in when the first impression is one of third-world dirt and squalor.(5) As the trees lessened, Zeke and Jon reached the dirt path and stopped.(6) The dirt road down to the river passed by some clay banks.(7) There was dog dirt smeared on the slides and the floor.(8) We had walkie-talkies to ensure that nobody got lost on the long journeys down dirt roads between preaching engagements.(9) They didn't mention the monuments they'd seen or complain about the chaos and dirt .(10) Blackened and degraded by centuries of dust and dirt , they emerged in a remarkable state of preservation that gives an excellent idea of their intended flamboyance.(11) There are scenes with me cleaning up dog dirt in my glittering boots!(12) a dirt road(13) And broken vodka bottles, condoms, dog dirt and human excrement have turned the area into a menacing health hazard.(14) Acorn Rugby Club has tried to cut down possible injuries to players by building a fence to keep the playing area free from broken glass, needless dog dirt and people's rubbish.(15) Looking closer, she saw that he bore the Seal of Royalty, covered mostly by dirt and dust from the long journey.(16) With a curse, he dropped back to the ground and examined the dirt at his feet.
(1) dirt bike :: ময়লা সাইকেল
(2) dirt road :: ময়লা রাস্তা
(3) dust and dirt :: ধুলো ময়লা
(4) eat dirt :: ময়লা খাওয়া
(5) dirt-cheap :: পানির দরে
(6) pay dirt :: বেতন ময়লা
(7) dirt poor :: ময়লা দরিদ্র
(8) dirt biking :: ময়লা বাইকিং
1. ungraded ::
2. grime ::
4. a scandal ::
5. scandal ::
6. turd ::
7. soil ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so you're on the DIRT road?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
to dig up any DIRT on her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
How to eat DIRT?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
because he's covered in DIRT.
And what is that gonna mean
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
What 12-year-old boy
wants a motorized DIRT bike?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: dirt
Meaning and definitions of dirt, translation in Bengali language for dirt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dirt in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "dirt"
What dirt means in Bengali, dirt meaning
in Bengali, dirt definition, examples and pronunciation
of dirt in Bengali language.