ডিনার, খানা, ভোজ, সান্ধ্যভোজনসারাদিনের প্রধান ভোজনভোজ খাত্তয়া, ভোজ দেত্তয়া, ভোজন করা, ভোজন করান
Noun(1) the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday(2) a party of people assembled to have dinner together
(1) I have plans to go into central London tomorrow evening for dinner with friends.(2) he cooked dinner(3) I was a bit stuck for what to get for dinner on Monday night.(4) we went for a walk after dinner(5) Or the bathtub wasn't cleaned, dinner not ready by the time he got home.(6) After a formal dinner including haggis the mayor talked about his hopes for the town.(7) He was speaking at a fundraising dinner dance for the Dominican Convent school for girls at Savoy Hotel in Ndola.(8) A delicious dinner was served along the poolside and games were played after that.(9) Kaylee's mother has organised a fund-raising gala dinner at the end of the month for the organ donor campaign.(10) she attended the annual dinner in aid of the hospice(11) they held a formal dinner to celebrate their win(12) She made certain she had the room key and headed for the main building where she could have a late dinner .(13) Your mum would have a nice dinner cooked for you.(14) A candlelit dinner at the beachfront restaurant is sure to provide the perfect end to the day.(15) But Grace looked like a goddess for Judy's engagement dinner on Friday night.(16) On Monday April 2, Amor Restaurant held its 7th anniversary charity dinner , which was a roaring success.
(1) have dinner :: রাতের খাবার গ্রহন করা
(2) eat dinner :: রাতের খাবার খাও
(3) make dinner :: রাতের খাবার বানাও
(4) dinner party :: ডিনার পার্টি
(5) dinner plate :: ভোজনপাত্র
(6) have a dinner :: একটি ডিনার আছে
(7) dinner jacket :: ডিনার জ্যাকেট
(8) at dinner :: রাতের খাবার
(9) before dinner :: রাতের খাবারের আগে
(10) farewell dinner :: ফেয়ারওয়েল ডিনার
1. evening meal ::
2. supper ::
3. main meal ::
4. lunch ::
5. midday meal ::
6. feast ::
7. banquet ::
8. dinner party ::
9. spread ::
10. din-din ::
11. repast ::
dinner, dinnered, dinnering, dinners, dinnerware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Thought you were
getting us DINNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Now, would you care to join me
for an authentic frontier DINNER
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
How can she have DINNER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
And then Debbie and I got to talking
over DINNER the other night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
a little mother-in-law,
daughter-in-law DINNER tonight?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: dinner
Meaning and definitions of dinner, translation in Bengali language for dinner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dinner in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dinner"
What dinner means in Bengali, dinner meaning in Bengali, dinner definition, examples and pronunciation of dinner in Bengali language.