বিভিন্ন, ভিন্ন, আলাদা, নানা, অন্য, হরেক, নানারকম, নানাপ্রকার, পৃথক্, বিসদৃশ, অসদৃশ, বিলক্ষণ, পর, বিশেষ, বদস্বতন্ত্র
Adjective(1) unlike in nature or quality or form or degree(2) distinctly separate from the first, or different(3) differing from all others; not ordinary(4) distinct or separate
(1) For me it's not that different from producing a painting or performing a piece of music.(2) Traditionally, these two approaches have different theoretical perspectives.(3) It's very different from here, and high on the list of reasons why I need to move to a big city soon.(4) We had to employ a fresh set of eyes before we set about using a different method to enhance what we had found.(5) It is the only element in retail in Bury that makes our town different , even unique.(6) And since the last recession, they've gone in different directions all together.(7) The new improved model works in a rather different way from the original version.(8) his new book isn't much different to his other books(9) Being a group of individuals, we all had different ways of dealing with the problem.(10) It was really good, and interesting because the style of food was very different .(11) This novel approach means that we need not one law for all but a different one for each individual.(12) Someone from your doctor's office takes photographs of your face from different angles.(13) He says that life in Bolton is not too different to that in Austria, except for the weather.(14) The dog, often in conjunction with the skull, points in different directions.(15) Since they are kept at different angles, the pots serve as sound reflectors.(16) To start with, it is common to distinguish between two different kinds of validity.
(1) different from :: অন্য রকম
(2) quite different :: সম্পূর্ণ ভিন্ন
(3) very different :: ভিন্ন
(4) be different :: আলাদা হতে
(5) many different :: অনেক পার্থক্য
(6) different ways :: ভিন্ন পথ
(7) different kinds :: বিভিন্ন ধরনের
(8) in different ways :: বিভিন্ন উপায়ে
(9) in a different way :: অন্যভাবে
(10) different than :: ভিন্ন তাহলে
1. dissimilar ::
3. distinct ::
4. unusual ::
1. alike ::
2. identical ::
3. indistinguishable ::
4. kin ::
5. kindred ::
6. like ::
7. parallel ::
8. same ::
9. similar ::
different, differential, differentials, differently
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I suppose that's a
DIFFERENT kind of prison.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
give them DIFFERENT experiences,
they come back,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
But probably in a DIFFERENT way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
what makes us see life in a DIFFERENT way.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Son, these are two
very DIFFERENT things.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: different
Meaning and definitions of different, translation in Bengali language for different with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of different in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "different"
What different means in Bengali, different meaning in Bengali, different definition, examples and pronunciation of different in Bengali language.