শয়তান, অধিপতি, পাপ, অভিশাপ, দিবি্য, দিব্য, আপদ্শয়তান, অপদেবতা, নরাধম, দুর্ভাগা, মশলা মিশিয়ে ভাজা
- শয়তানশয়তানশয়তানশয়তানশয়তানদের দল
Noun(1) (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions(2) an evil supernatural being(3) a word used in exclamations of confusion(4) a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man(5) a cruel wicked and inhuman person
Verb(1) cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations(2) coat or stuff with a spicy paste
(1) the work of the devil(2) Theatre Network's David Cheoros is one romantic devil .(3) Having his wicked way with women also figures high on the movie devil 's list of priorities.(4) Maybe she is and maybe she isn't, and the audience will judge for themselves, but what else is the poor devil going to say?(5) the cunning old devil is up to something(6) he was dangerous when the devil was in him(7) Finally he decides that because he prefers the advice the devil is giving him, he'll listen to it and run.(8) Stakeholders included relevant agents of class outside of Swapo, who preferred to keep the devil they knew in power rather than opting for an unknown alternative.(9) Assisted by a " devil ," an aspiring barrister in his or her first year of practice, they work alone, the often flamboyant superstars of the Irish legal system.(10) The principle of social continuity - Conservatives prefer the devil they know to the devil they don't know.(11) For all the government's other failings, many voters may prefer the devil they know.(12) The devil knows physical pleasure and how to manipulate the physical world.(13) it's going to be the very devil to disentangle(14) Poor devil had his tongue cut out, so he trained the parrot to talk for him.(15) The whole devil /evil spirit/demons/possession thing fascinates me, it always has.(16) It got to the point where the poor devil daren't leave the bedroom door even slightly ajar for fear that I would sneakily insert a syringe through the gap in an attempt to feed him tea intravenously.
(1) the devil :: শয়তান
(2) little devil :: সামান্য শয়তান
(3) devil-may-care :: গোঁয়ার গোবিন্দ
(4) she-devil :: সে শয়তান
(5) speak of the devil :: শয়তান এর কথা বলতে
(6) poor devil :: দরিদ্র শয়তান
(7) lucky devil :: ভাগ্যবান শয়তান
(8) dust devil :: ধুলো শয়তান
(9) dare-devil :: ডাকাবুকো
(10) kill-devil :: নির্ভীক
1. Satan ::
2. evil spirit ::
3. brute ::
4. rascal ::
5. wretch ::
6. hellion ::
7. demon ::
8. monster ::
9. deuce ::
11. irritate ::
devil, deviled, deviling, devilling, devils
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can feel the DEVIL walking next to me
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
And as with most things,
the DEVIL is in the details.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
...the white DEVIL has the nerve
to offer you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Mr. White, he's the DEVIL.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
There was only ever the DEVIL.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: devil
Meaning and definitions of devil, translation in Bengali language for devil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of devil in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "devil"
What devil means in Bengali, devil meaning in Bengali, devil definition, examples and pronunciation of devil in Bengali language.