ইচ্ছা, বাসনা, আকাঙ্ক্ষা, কামনা, অভিলাষ, অভিপ্রায়, সাধ, বাঁছা, ক্ষুধা, মানস, স্পৃহা, অভিমত, প্রার্থনা, তৃষ্ণা, আকাঙ্ক্ষার বস্তু, প্রবৃত্তি, কামলালসা, ছন্দ, আশঁসন, আশঁসা, খাঁই, চিত্তবৃত্তি, উমেদ, সঙ্কল্প, মতি, অভিরুচি, কাম্যতা, মিনতি, এষণ, কাম্য বস্তু, আকাঙ্ক্ষিত বস্তু, আকুল আকাঙ্ক্ষা, দোহদআকাঙ্ক্ষা করা, অভিলাষ করা, বাসনা করা, সাধ করা, অভিমত দেত্তয়া, মানস করা, অভিপ্রায় করা, সংকল্প করা, বাঁছা করাপ্রবল আকাঙ্ক্ষা, অভীপ্সা, অনুরোধ
Noun(1) the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state(2) an inclination to want things(3) something that is desired
Verb(1) feel or have a desire for; want strongly(2) expect and wish(3) express a desire for
(1) Longing, sexual desire , emotional emptiness and instability run rampant.(2) You desire power for power's sake; he merely wishes to see his friends and family live in peace.(3) I have no desire to return to school(4) It's against the notion that things calm down when we get older, when philosophy is supposed to kick in - that the body, the heart and sexual desire develop and age in the same way.(5) But it also heard of a public desire for resident doctors to be based at the hospital around the clock.(6) He also wished to awaken the desire to dance within the audience.(7) Like many academics in recent years, he was consumed by the desire to become a public intellectual.(8) They don't seem to be listening with regard to the desire of the public to maintain guaranteed benefits.(9) As a rule of thumb, buyers tend to desire the cars that were the status symbols of their youth, and desired models vary from country to country.(10) A strong sexual desire , it was contended, should be recognised as a sign of health and energy, both for the individual and for society.(11) Worldly ambition and sexual desire deflected him from the true path.(12) Such women are mostly presented as sexless in that once their family is complete, they appear to lose all sexual desire and physical charm.(13) A typical feeling in such a state is the inability to experience sexual desire , captured in this song as well.(14) It seems to me extremely likely that he would have some desire, some sexual desire .(15) When panderers to sexual desire frequent a location, other appetite providers will follow.(16) I desire her company, and do not wish to have her driven away.
(1) burning desire :: জ্বলন্ত ইচ্ছা
(2) sexual desire :: যৌন ইচ্ছা
(3) strong desire :: দৃঢ় ইচ্ছা
(4) desire for :: আকাঙ্ক্ষা
(5) heart's desire :: মনের আকাঙ্খা
(6) great desire :: মহান ইচ্ছা
(7) desire to do :: করতে চায়
(8) passion desire :: আবেগ ইচ্ছা
(9) carnal desire :: জাগতিক ইচ্ছা
(10) object of desire :: ইচ্ছা বস্তুর
1. wish ::
2. lust ::
3. want ::
4. be attracted to ::
5. trust ::
desire, desired, desires, desiring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Besides, the absence of DESIRE
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
...and make the oh-so-satisfying journey
from discovery to DESIRE to possession.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
If blood is your DESIRE, blood shall flow.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
The gods DESIRE you
to have a great future. I see that.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
I DESIRE to be sacrificed.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: desire
Meaning and definitions of desire, translation in Bengali language for desire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of desire in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "desire"
What desire means in Bengali, desire meaning in Bengali, desire definition, examples and pronunciation of desire in Bengali language.