নকশা, পরিকল্পনা, অভিসন্ধি, অভিলাষ, ফন্দি, অন্ধিসন্ধি, অভিসন্ধান, অভিরুচি, উদ্দেশ্য, মন্ত্রউদ্ভাবন করা, পরিকল্পনা করা, অভিলাষ করা, অভিসন্ধি করা, মতলব করা, মন্ত্রণা করা, ছাঁদারেখাচিত্র, ঠিক করে রাখা, কলাকৌশল
Noun(1) the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan(2) an arrangement scheme(3) something intended as a guide for making something else(4) a decorative or artistic work(5) an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions(6) a preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something(7) the creation of something in the mind
Verb(1) make or work out a plan for; devise(2) plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect(3) create the design for; create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner(4) make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form(5) create designs(6) conceive or fashion in the mind; invent(7) intend or have as a purpose
(1) design office(2) inside, the design reverts to turn-of-the-century luxe(3) When looking at building plans in the design stage, program is usually what's on everyone's mind.(4) Neither its design nor its purpose has changed in that time.(5) A second argument draws from the appearance of design in the universe the conclusion that there must be a Designer.(6) good design can help the reader understand complicated information(7) the design for the bridge has been completed(8) she has a degree in design(9) that's his grand design(10) they improved the design of the site(11) the cloister is of late-twelfth-century design(12) He is best known for helping to design the House of Commons.(13) The three winners are different in scale, design and purpose, yet they are linked by their modernity.(14) When we complete the interviews next week we will have selected a firm to work with the staff, students and faculty to design the building.(15) he has just unveiled his design for the new museum(16) Planning officers said the design of the building was ├ö├ç├┐bold and contemporary├ö├ç├û but did not detract from the area.
(1) graphic design :: গ্রাফিক ডিজাইন
(2) interior design :: অভ্যন্তরীণ নকশা
(3) fashion design :: ফ্যাশন ডিজাইন
(4) product design :: পণ্যের নকশা
(5) industrial design :: শিল্প নকশা
(6) design pattern :: নকশা প্যাটার্ন
(7) architectural design :: স্থাপত্য নকশা
(8) by design :: নকশা করে
(9) design engineer :: নকশা প্রকৌশলী
(10) urban design :: শহুরে নকশা
1. plan ::
2. pattern ::
3. intention ::
4. intent ::
6. designing ::
7. plan ::
8. invent ::
9. intend ::
10. project ::
design, designed, designs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
DESIGN the floral arrangements,
it's going to be my man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
NASA picked my team's DESIGN
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Don't yell at me. I'm not manufacturing.
I'm just web DESIGN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
and then DESIGN
specialized tests for each.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
So Femivra's triphasic DESIGN
provides balanced hormonal exposure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: design
Meaning and definitions of design, translation in Bengali language for design with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of design in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "design"
What design means in Bengali, design meaning in Bengali, design definition, examples and pronunciation of design in Bengali language.