ভরসা করা, লম্বিত হত্তয়া, ভর করা, ভর দেত্তয়া, আস্থাস্থাপন করা, অনুগত হত্তয়া, ত্তয়াস্তা রাখা, ঝোলাভরসা রাখা, নির্ভর করা
- নির্ভরনির্ভরযোগ্যনির্ভরশীলনির্ভরশীলনির্ভর করে
Verb(1) be contingent upon (something that is elided(2) have faith or confidence in
(1) The success of a new airport would depend crucially on its ability to attract airlines.(2) Each of these portions has slots formed therein and tongues which depend from each slot.(3) we can depend on her to deliver a quality product(4) Businesses depend to a significant degree on banking and access to banking services.(5) Differences in corrosion performance, however, depend heavily on the severity of the corrosion environment.(6) the kind of person you could depend on(7) The properties of today's composite materials depend largely on the size and type of ceramic filler particle.(8) The things on which our lives depend are ones that we cannot understand or control.(9) The number of ribs that may depend from each panel is not critical to this invention.(10) Continuation of the community service depends on your continued support.(11) As the months sped by, Jenny grew to rely and depend on Sammy more than ever before.(12) Subordinate clauses depend on the main clause for their meanings.(13) Instead of depending on medication, I rely on exercise to keep my body healthy.(14) The program's success depends on the amount of support from local residents.(15) He depended on financial support from a variety of friends who pitied him.(16) Control of malaria and anaemia depends largely on passive case detection and appropriate treatment.
(1) depend on :: নির্ভর করে
(2) depend upon :: নির্ভর করে
(3) depend upon it :: এটি উপর নির্ভর করে
(4) depend on each other :: একে অপরের উপর নির্ভর করে
1. be contingent on ::
উপর সাপেক্ষ হতে
2. rely on ::
3. count ::
depend, dependable, dependant, dependants, depended, depending, depends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We are not queens here, but the khals
DEPEND on us for our wisdom.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Our survival may DEPEND on us getting to
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Actually, it doesn't DEPEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Well, I guess, until then
you'll just have to DEPEND
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
All right, how does the flow rate
in a pipe DEPEND on its diameter?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: depend
Meaning and definitions of depend, translation in Bengali language for depend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of depend in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "depend"
What depend means in Bengali, depend meaning in Bengali, depend definition, examples and pronunciation of depend in Bengali language.