দুর্ভিক্ষ, প্রস্থান, দুষ্প্রাপ্যতা, মৃতু্য, যাত্রা, গমন, রত্তনা, বিপথে গমন, ভিন্নপথে গমন, ব্যতিক্রম, অপগমন, অপগম, প্রবল আকাঙ্ক্ষানতুন কর্মপন্থা গ্রহণ
- দুর্ভিক্ষছাড়ার সময়
Noun(1) the act of departing(2) a variation that deviates from the standard or norm(3) euphemistic expressions for death
(1) From arrival to departure , the friendship and hospitality extended to Reg were overwhelming.(2) We met several more of the LGMC boys waiting for departure and most of them are on our train so I'll head back once we get underway and catch up with them.(3) The detour or departure from this journey is usually short lived once the map is drawn.(4) A diabetic diet need not mean a complete departure from a normal one; often, a few adjustments will suffice.(5) Lynette had spotted Agravaine shortly after the departure of Gwyneth and Gaheris to Orkney.(6) On the day of departure the team received a cheque for $3,500 the result of fundraising on their base.(7) We understand that this is a departure from our usual attitude.(8) the day of departure(9) In a complete departure from themes of popular culture, Coupland examines issues of loss, grief and faith.(10) a departure from their usual style(11) After Mr Weaver's departure the council launched a pay review in a bid to stop directors leaving.(12) Their departure was apparently prompted by policy disagreements.(13) Again, his views on immigration are a significant departure from the current orthodoxy within his own party.(14) When the original hall was built, it was itself a departure from the medieval style of mansion and was the first manor house in the county made of brick and stone.(15) It was, of course, a huge departure from the tradition represented by Perkin.(16) Most airlines advise passengers to arrive at the airport two hours before your flight's scheduled departure .
(1) departure lounge :: প্রস্থানের লাউঞ্জ
(2) departure time :: ছাড়ার সময়
(3) departure date :: প্রস্থান তারিখ
(4) date of departure :: বহির্গমনের তারিখ
(5) departure gate :: প্রস্থান দ্বার
(6) time of departure :: সরে যাওয়ার সময়
(7) point of departure :: প্রস্থান বিন্দু
(8) departure from :: থেকে প্রস্থান
(9) arrival and departure :: আগমনের এবং দুর্ভিক্ষ
2. deviation ::
3. change ::
4. difference ::
5. passing ::
6. going ::
1. appearance ::
2. arrival ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can sit here mourning its DEPARTURE
or you can prepare for the future.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: departure
Meaning and definitions of departure, translation in Bengali language for departure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of departure in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "departure"
What departure means in Bengali, departure meaning in Bengali, departure definition, examples and pronunciation of departure in Bengali language.