দন্ত্য, দন্তযুক্ত, দন্তসংক্রান্ত, দান্ত, দন্তচিকিত্সা-সংক্রান্ত
Noun(1) a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge
Adjective(1) of or relating to the teeth(2) of or relating to dentistry
(1) Before discussing what would constitute dental neglect, basic needs for dental health should be discussed.(2) A review of dental and periodontal literature was necessary before we could develop a comprehensive definition of oral care hygiene.(3) For examination of the mucosa, dentures or other dental appliances may need to be removed.(4) The national health expenditure for dental services is expected to exceed $60 billion in 2000.(5) Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, dental services, speech therapy, podiatry are also available on the Ripon site.(6) Even leading dental authorities are having second thoughts.(7) dental care(8) If your child wears braces, a retainer, or other orthodontics, ask the orthodontist about dental care.(9) The dental council began an investigation to see if law had been broken.(10) Good dental health is vital for a general sense of well being and the arrival of toothache often heralds two kinds of pain - physical and financial.(11) This revolution has transpired partly through advances in dental science and a greater awareness of the importance of oral health through dental education.(12) dental scaling(13) There's quite a lot of literature that goes back even to the '40s on the association of the consumption of dairy products with low experience of tooth decay or dental caries.(14) Call the doctor or dentist if you have questions or concerns about your child's teeth, gums, or dental health.(15) It also allows for continuous training of dental staff.(16) In spite of these improvements in dental health, teeth are still extracted because of decay.
(1) dental floss :: দাঁত পরিষ্কারের সুতা
(2) dental assistant :: ডেন্টাল সহকারী
(3) dental care :: দাঁতের যত্ন
(4) dental clinic :: দাতের চিকিৎসাকেন্দ্র
(5) dental hygienist :: শীর্ষ
(6) dental hygiene :: দাঁতের স্বাস্থ্য
(7) dental caries :: দাঁতের অস্থির ক্ষয়রোগ
(8) dental surgery :: দন্ত অস্ত্রোপ্রচার - কক্ষ; দন্ত শৈলচিকিৎসা
(9) dental nurse :: দন্ত্য সেবিকা
(10) dental surgeon :: দন্ত চিকিৎসক
1. alveolar ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for a Christmas bonus
and a DENTAL plan?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
I'm goin' back
to DENTAL school.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Terrific. Got any DENTAL floss?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: dental
Meaning and definitions of dental, translation in Bengali language for dental with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dental in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dental"
What dental means in Bengali, dental meaning in Bengali, dental definition, examples and pronunciation of dental in Bengali language.