সুস্বাদু, পরম উপাদেয়, রুচিকরউপাদেয়, উত্তম, নধর, স্বাদু, অতিশয় তৃপ্তিকির, অতিশয় সুস্বাদু, অকটু, মিঠা, সুমধুর, উত্তমা, রোচক
Noun(1) variety of sweet eating apples
Adjective(1) greatly pleasing or entertaining(2) extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
(1) The chicken tasted very fresh and the sauce was delicious with a strong mustard flavour.(2) From sponge bags to aprons, from cushions to quilts, all covered in the delicious colours of spring.(3) It would be a delicious irony if these actions now deem him to be unfit to sit on the council.(4) I chose the Thai fishcakes and mango salad, which were delicious and had a great chilli kick.(5) Quinces have to be cooked, when they turn the most becoming pink and taste delicious .(6) Golden Wonder was not a high yielding potato but it used to be referred to as the king of spuds with a delicious taste.(7) We knew that we were going to be tasting some delicious dishes when we saw the huge variety of spices lined up.(8) Pork rillettes were a little salty for my taste but nonetheless delicious .(9) No worries, they taste delicious and you will probably find your guests gobble them all up in no time.(10) it's been a delicious day for cycling(11) The prawns were delicious and the salad accompanying it was incredibly fresh and crisp.(12) Now that's actually really good for your voice and it tastes absolutely delicious .(13) Breakfast was included and consisted of delicious banana bread and juices.(14) the food is delicious(15) The wind may change, the smoke may drift over them, and still they taste delicious .(16) The delicious French bread we occasionally buy from our local deli is not French but Irish.
(1) delicious food :: সুস্বাদু খাবার
(2) very delicious :: খুব সুস্বাদু
(3) be delicious :: সুস্বাদু হতে
(4) not delicious :: সুস্বাদু না
(5) delicious taste :: সুস্বাদু স্বাদ
(6) look delicious :: মজাদার মনে হচ্ছে
1. delectable ::
2. delightful ::
3. luscious ::
1. flat ::
2. insipid ::
3. stale ::
4. unpalatable ::
delicious, deliciously, deliciousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, it's DELICIOUS.
The sarcasm's a little stale, though.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
There, my two uncles were known far
and wide for their DELICIOUS cooking.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
- Yeah, it was DELICIOUS. Thank you.
- No, my pleasure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
where something DELICIOUS
is always cooking.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: delicious
Meaning and definitions of delicious, translation in Bengali language for delicious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of delicious in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "delicious"
What delicious means in Bengali, delicious meaning in Bengali, delicious definition, examples and pronunciation of delicious in Bengali language.