ঘাটতি, অকুলান, অভাব, অকুলন
Noun(1) the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required(2) a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning(3) (sports(4) an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period
(1) Paul Tomlinson, Stevie Attinson and Darren Fox scored to reduce the deficit to 9-3.(2) "We are facing a projected budget deficit for the next year of Ôö¼├║300,000.(3) That didn't work as the team dug itself into a double-digit deficit in the division.(4) Unions and pension bodies have been particularly concerned about the plight of workers whose firms close with the pension scheme in deficit .(5) The budget deficit is the shortfall between the government's income, such as tax revenues, and its level of spending.(6) The government budget is now significantly in deficit , so the fiscal card has largely been played.(7) The win was in dramatic fashion as the Clan overcame a deficit and scored 21 fourth-quarter points.(8) The fund will absorb the deficit in the Rover pension scheme, which officially stands at Ôö¼├║67.6m.(9) Milan Baros Inspired the Czech Republic to come back from a two-goal deficit in a display that will stick in the memory for a magical equalising goal.(10) The US's balance of payments deficit rose to 4.5 percent of national income.(11) Phil Howell reduced the deficit to a single point with a well struck penalty but Doncaster clinched it with a converted try.(12) They turned a five points deficit into a six points lead in 20 minutes.(13) The pension scheme, which had a deficit amounting to some Ôö¼├║80m, was part of this restructuring.(14) The company doubled its input last year to Ôö¼├║225m, but the deficit in its fund rose by roughly the same amount.(15) A penalty goal by Harrison reduced the deficit to 6 points and it would have been a brave bet on the winner at this stage.(16) For next year, the government is targeting a lower deficit of 1 percent of GDP.
(1) trade deficit :: বাণিজ্য ঘাটতি
(2) budget deficit :: বাজেট ঘাটতি
(3) fiscal deficit :: রাজস্ব ঘাটতি
(4) deficit spending :: ঘাটতি ব্যয়
(5) current account deficit :: বর্তমান হিসাব ঘাটতি
(6) financial deficit :: আর্থিক ঘাটতি
1. shortfall ::
2. deficiency ::
3. shortage ::
4. debt ::
6. negative amount ::
7. loss ::
1. abundance ::
2. adequacy ::
3. amplitude ::
4. opulence ::
5. plenitude ::
6. plenty ::
7. wealth ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I just think I might have,
you know, the attention DEFICIT...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: deficit
Meaning and definitions of deficit, translation in Bengali language for deficit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deficit in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deficit"
What deficit means in Bengali, deficit meaning in Bengali, deficit definition, examples and pronunciation of deficit in Bengali language.