খুঁত, ত্রুটি, গলদ, অঙ্গহানি, অপূর্ণতা, গলতি, কসুর, অভাব, বৈগুণ্য, বিচু্যতি, চুক, অপরাধ, দোষদোষ, খামতি, কোনো নীতি বা দল ত্যাগ করা, অসম্পূর্ণতা
Noun(1) an imperfection in a bodily system(2) a failing or deficiency(3) an imperfection in an object or machine(4) a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body
Verb(1) desert (a cause, a country or an army
(1) In other words, that would produce a much higher value diamond, and it would be freed of the defect which led to a crack.(2) An accountant owes his sight to an optician who spotted a serious defect during a routine examination.(3) she suffers from an eye defect(4) serious defect(5) Regular vision check-ups can show a defect or a weakness that can usually be sorted if worked on.(6) the property is free from defect(7) A defect in this system may cause fluid retention and hypertension.(8) to have a congenital defect(9) minor defect(10) Moreover, her defection from the Democrats occurred soon after the failure of the coalition proposal.(11) The defector obtains the means of satisfying his hunger but in doing so permits the stag to escape.(12) Silicon for chip manufacture must be highly pure and free of defects in the crystalline packing of atoms.(13) Following the uprising, the son defected to London, where he headed a philanthropic group.(14) Corpus was a soldier who defected to the communist side in the 1970s.(15) Between 600 and 800 soldiers have defected to create a new rebel group in the eastern part of the country.(16) She said the causes of the problem could be numerous, ranging from foot deformity to tissue defects .
(1) birth defect :: জন্ম ত্রুটি
(2) atrial septal defect :: Atrial Septal খুঁত
(3) congenital heart defect :: জন্মগত হৃদয় খুঁত
(4) speech defect :: বক্তৃতা খুঁত
(5) slight defect :: সামান্য খুঁত
(6) latent defect :: প্রচ্ছন্ন খুঁত
(7) defect liability period :: খুঁত দায় সময়ের
1. fault ::
2. blemish ::
3. shortcoming ::
4. desert ::
defect, defected, defecting, defector, defectors, defects
English to Bengali Dictionary: defect
Meaning and definitions of defect, translation in Bengali language for defect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of defect in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "defect"
What defect means in Bengali, defect meaning in Bengali, defect definition, examples and pronunciation of defect in Bengali language.