Noun(1) distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers
(1) Police said it was standard advice to cover the head of an injured deer or other animal to help reduce its stress.(2) It should be said that the carted deer run for a much shorter distance than the deer on Exmoor.(3) Why are some so poisonous to us, but not to the deer or squirrels who eat them?(4) Now there is no way they could do that to a healthy deer so I removed the hounds and the deer ran off.(5) Quickly and silently, his warriors parted and one large man carried in a deer over his shoulders.(6) There is no relationship between the numbers of foxes, deer or hares as far as we can see and levels of damage.(7) Today, his son was young and strong, so he would ask Jason to hunt deer or elk.(8) The land around the ranch is a protected wintering area for elk, deer and bighorn sheep.(9) The herald glanced at me, a look that was as nervous and as fleeting as the deer in the gardens.(10) After a few hours of this, and no luck with the deer , we return home drenched.(11) Workers are now desperately searching for the female deer , who they believe is still at large.(12) Every young sapling that pokes its head above the heather is chewed to death by hungry deer .(13) They found a baby deer and rescued it, thinking they had found the source of the noise.(14) Looping back around, I got a closer look at the ears and realised that it was probably a muntjac deer .(15) It took Han a full hour to find the deer and when he finally located it, it was standing between two large trees.(16) The deer , sheep and feral goats obviously appreciated the route through the forest too.
(1) red deer :: লাল হরিণ
(2) roe deer :: আপনি বলে
(3) female deer :: মহিলা হরিণ
(4) deer meat :: হরিণের মাংস
(5) mule deer :: খচ্চর হরিণ
(6) mouse deer :: মাউস হরিণ
(7) deer park :: হরিণ পার্ক
(8) deer in the headlights :: হেডলাইট হরিণ
(9) musk deer :: কস্তুর্রীমৃগ
(10) barking deer :: ঘেউ ঘেউ হরিণ
1. buck ::
2. stag ::
3. hart ::
4. doe ::
5. hind ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mostly DEER, or is it elk as well?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
and spray DEER musk on my inner thighs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
At wild hogs, red DEER,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
It was pretty cool. A lot of the girls
threw up. I gutted that thing like a DEER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
He's like a baby DEER.
You gotta let him come to you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: deer
Meaning and definitions of deer, translation in Bengali language for deer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deer in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deer"
What deer means in Bengali, deer meaning in Bengali, deer definition, examples and pronunciation of deer in Bengali language.