গভীর, গাঢ়, ঘন, দীর্ঘ, নিগূঢ়, টকটকে, জটিল, অতিশয়, গূঢ়, চাপা, বেজায়, ঘুর, বিশারদ, মর্মঘাতী, গহন, ডহর, ঘুট্ঘুটে, নিমগ্ন, শঠতাপুর্ণ, চাতুরিপূর্ণ, প্রগাঢ়ভাবে বিজড়িত, দুর্ভেদ্য, ঘোরাল, ঘোরগভীরভাবে, গহনভাবে, নিগূঢ়ভাব়ে, প্রগাঢ়ভাবে, ঘুট্ঘুটেঅগাধ, আন্তরিক, তীব্র, অনেকদূর পর্যন্তসমুদ্র, গর্ত, গভীর অংশ, গভীরতম অংশ, গহ্বর
- গভীরগভীর করাগভীরগভীরতমগভীরভাবে
Noun(1) the central and most intense or profound part(2) a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor(3) literary term for an ocean
Adjective(1) relatively deep or strong; affecting one deeply(2) marked by depth of thinking(3) having great spatial extension or penetration downward or inward from an outer surface or backward or laterally or outward from a center; sometimes used in combination(4) very distant in time or space(5) intense or extreme(6) having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range(7) strong; intense(8) relatively thick from top to bottom(9) extending relatively far inward(10) (of darkness(11) large in quantity or size(12) with head or back bent low(13) of an obscure nature(14) difficult to penetrate; incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge(15) exhibiting great cunning usually with secrecy
Adverb(1) to a great depth; far down or in(2) to an advanced time(3) to a great distance
(1) how deep is the pool?(2) Once she was settled in with an arm slung over his chest, she sighed a deep breath of relief.(3) The people are warm and welcoming with a deep awareness of the past and great pride in the richness of their culture.(4) He looked really deep in thought and sad at the same time.(5) He walked up to her and stood very close, looking deep into her eyes with concern.(6) Stock markets have reacted to the deep uncertainties this year by marking time.(7) Just behind him, a deep trench has been cut in the pristine lawns and a team of archaeologists are busy scraping at the exposed soil.(8) He had short golden blonde hair and deep blue eyes behind thin framed glasses.(9) He acted as if she'd been deep in conversation with him, and didn't even introduce himself.(10) deep ideas(11) Eleanor made sure she was deep enough in the pool before she turned around.(12) It was a deep feeling of dissatisfaction, and it was making ordinary people do very crazy things.(13) The other motorists were most cooperative, and the policemen on duty were deep in conversation.(14) They were a rather mysterious, deep blue, so much so that they nearly blended in with their pupils.(15) Scotland is pinning its hopes on the retail sector to keep it out of a deep recession.(16) deep within the brain
(1) deep blue :: গাঢ় নীল
(2) deep breath :: গভীর নিঃশাস
(3) deep water :: গভীর পানি
(4) deep love :: গভীর ভালবাসা
(5) deep sleep :: অঘোর ঘুম
(6) take a deep breath :: একটা গভীর শ্বাস নাও
(7) deep sea :: গভীর সমুদ্র
1. cavernous ::
3. intense ::
4. sound ::
5. profound ::
6. rapt ::
7. obscure ::
8. low-pitched ::
9. dark ::
11. rich ::
12. abstruse ::
13. thick ::
14. bass ::
15. far down ::
16. far ::
17. late ::
19. sea ::
20. middle ::
21. oceanic abyss ::
1. shallow ::
2. shoal ::
3. skin-deep ::
4. superficial ::
5. surface ::
deep, deepen, deepened, deepening, deepens, deeper, deepest, deeply, deepness, deeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
who'd fallen into DEEP arrears.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
We all need to just take
a DEEP breath and calm down
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
(very DEEP voice):
♪ You're a mean one ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
And those tales have taken root
DEEP inside of me.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
How DEEP are you going?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: deep
Meaning and definitions of deep, translation in Bengali language for deep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deep in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deep"
What deep means in Bengali, deep meaning in Bengali, deep definition, examples and pronunciation of deep in Bengali language.